Future England Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 5K
Right this is my team for the 2018 world cup!!!!

Gk-hart
rb -
cb - mancienne
cb - smalling
lb- gibbs
lm - adam johnson
cm - delph
cm - rodwell
rm - wishere
st - delouneso - he will be a massive star!!
St - sturridge

Where's Rooney, he'll be what, 32 there, still be in the team. You can never really predict these, you never know what amazing talent like Rooney will crop up in the next few years... Mancienne, Smalling, Delph and Sturridge will never be good enough for England IMO

Right this is my team for the 2018 world cup!!!!

Gk-hart
rb -
cb - mancienne
cb - smalling
lb- gibbs
lm - adam johnson
cm - delph
cm - rodwell
rm - wishere
st - delouneso - he will be a massive star!!
St - sturridge

What do you think of Marc Albrighton? Rate him much?

jack cork rodwell hart wilshire shelvey delfounso gibbs .maybe beckford one day? fred sears sturrdige jordan spence , does zavon hine splay fro england or jamaca?

jack cork rodwell hart wilshire shelvey delfounso gibbs .maybe beckford one day? fred sears sturrdige jordan spence , does zavon hine splay fro england or jamaca?

Beckford's like 25 oO)

Danny Welbeck will become a star player for england

What do you think of Marc Albrighton? Rate him much?

albrighton is rated highly but wide men are a bit of a unreliable commodity, if ash young is not good enough now, then think he wu=ill be a fringe player too, good prem player tho

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Where's Rooney, he'll be what, 32 there, still be in the team. You can never really predict these, you never know what amazing talent like Rooney will crop up in the next few years... Mancienne, Smalling, Delph and Sturridge will never be good enough for England IMO

chill matie, its just a bit of fun speculation, and i assure you fabian delph will play regularly for england, dont be under the impression that the kid has not made an impression at villa park, he has, he is only 18 remember, he will be a star for villa and will play for england, he played in most of the fa cup run, all the carling cup run and 10 -15 prem appearences including starting against united and being our best player, oniel knows what he is doing, delph has been injured since middle of feb otherwise he would have made bigger impact

will keane and connor wickham impressed greatly in the u17's championship that was on recently and i reckon both of them could end up as future england players.

Wickham won't play for England, he's ****. Hence the team he plays for.

Dan Gosling!

Who i actually know, since he played for the same team as i play in now. Brixham United!

Last edited:
Where's Rooney, he'll be what, 32 there, still be in the team. You can never really predict these, you never know what amazing talent like Rooney will crop up in the next few years...

Future, as in not a regular at the moment mate. Rooneys first name on the sheet right now

Matt Wetherall seems like a complete beast.
Seriously though, I'd like to see Rodwell in 5 years time.

Wickham is 16/17 and a first team regular in a championship side.

Making him totally ****...

Sorry, I should've made it more obvious I was joking.
He's no Grant Holt/Chris Martin though :D

I see now, youre a Norwich fan, explains all!

wilshere, rodwell, gosling, shelvey
lol at whoever said welbeck, he's awful.

Delph, Wilshere, Rodwell, Delfouneso.

I'll add to that Sean Scannell and Nathaniel Clyne, Striker/Winger and Full-back respectively. Both are young graduates from Crystal Palace's famed academy (see Andy Johnson, Ian Wright) and have broken into Palace's first team already. On top of that, Victor Moses, another starlet, is at Wigan now. He'll be in the England team at some point.

Last edited:
jack rodwell for england captain definatly, seems to have that mentality and focus even at this young age. joe hart should be and will be englands number 1 after the world cup and could be for 10years if he applies himself properly.

i think jonny howson could play for england if he was at a prem team he is brilliant for leeds

Well England u17 just won the euros, last time they won that there was both nevilles scholes folwler ect

Back