malhar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just completely bored with starting games right from the beginning. Hence this thread. Does anyone have any saves that are at least up to 2018-2019 or beyond? Whether they are holiday saves, or whether you've built all-conquering sides. For my part, I have a very good PSG side in May 2019, where I am into the final of the CL against Real Madrid and the French Cup against St. Etienne, and winning the Ligue 1 comfortably. Have won the CL for the past two years on the trot. Ligue 1 6 times out of 7 so far. I also have a holiday save in 2075 which I have not interfered with at all. So can anyone help out please? I'm using version 12.0.2. Thanks :)

i've played through to 2018 and am still going as pennarossa of the campionato sammarinese with only that open until the start of last season when i opened up italy so i could keep an eye on the progress of san marino calcio and poach some of there youth players so the big leagues are untouched by a human player.

hey yeah, i was going to write in brackets "i have searched for future saves". i wanted to start a thread anyway just to see if people are interested in sharing different saves. i've come across the links you gave me already, but was just curious if people have more exciting saves. thanks anyways.

i have one whats just about to start the 2020/21 season and im using 12.0.2 if you want it

this is my holiday save which i haven't dabbled with..

Description: Game starts on 7th June 2076. England, Spain, Germany and France are loaded. Haven't meddled with it in any way.

Things to note:

1. Haven't started the game with real players so don't be alarmed if you can't find histories of real players.
2. Its version 12.0.2 which is the version I think is the one you need to have if you want it.
3. You can just add a new manager and pick any old side you want.

Things of interest:

1. Inter Milan are the most reputable club in the world as of 2076.
2. Lyon and Marseille are 2nd and 4th respectively in the richest club in the world list, and are both immensely strong.
3. Two Turkish clubs I've never heard of are 6th and 7th in the richest clubs in the world list, which leads me to believe they have foreground sugar-daddies...so you can load up Turkey and it might just be a very interesting save.

Basically if you download it, I'm sure you won't regret it. There's tons of amazing regens around and some real class young regens as well.

Download URL: Download holiday.fm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Arsenal and England with 13 leagues open. Here's the link if you want it

Gooner.fm

thanks for the save..im going to have a go at it..nice squad you have..but did you spend 47.5M on one player? lol..your finances seem to have taken a hit. lol i'm surprised you won the CL in your first seasn and never since! haha..

this is my holiday save which i haven't dabbled with..

Description: Game starts on 7th June 2076. England, Spain, Germany and France are loaded. Haven't meddled with it in any way.

Things to note:

1. Haven't started the game with real players so don't be alarmed if you can't find histories of real players.
2. Its version 12.0.2 which is the version I think is the one you need to have if you want it.
3. You can just add a new manager and pick any old side you want.

Things of interest:

1. Inter Milan are the most reputable club in the world as of 2076.
2. Lyon and Marseille are 2nd and 4th respectively in the richest club in the world list, and are both immensely strong.
3. Two Turkish clubs I've never heard of are 6th and 7th in the richest clubs in the world list, which leads me to believe they have foreground sugar-daddies...so you can load up Turkey and it might just be a very interesting save.

Basically if you download it, I'm sure you won't regret it. There's tons of amazing regens around and some real class young regens as well.

Download URL: Download holiday.fm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
After agreeing to loads of add-ons just get Sendspace to finally download the file, the game then could not be loaded. Not impressed.

I just uploaded my future game, since people seem interested!

It starts on 31st May 2300. I only have the English premiership loaded, so if you want to manage in a different league you'll have to use the add/remove leagues thing. One possible challenge would be trying to win the German League with a team other than Bayern Munich, because they have won it consecutively since 2028! That's quite a good run they're on, lol.

Also, you'll need to be on the 12.2.2 patch.

https://hotfile.com/dl/160916970/2189f91/future2.fm.html

It starts on 31st May 2300. I only have the English premiership loaded, so if you want to manage in a different league you'll have to use the add/remove leagues thing. One possible challenge would be trying to win the German League with a team other than Bayern Munich, because they have won it consecutively since 2028! That's quite a good run they're on, lol.

This is a great save and I'm kinda tempted to start a story from there... Except I don't feel like writing one out lol. Thanks for the save, I'm gonna enjoy it.

They have won the league 272 years in a row? Wow... Anyway, downloading now, should be fun.

haha lol that was wenger who won the CL i as at newcastle then and the player i got for 47.5M has a PA of 198 and yeah i kinda did 2 years of transfers in 1

Downloading this now - Captain Epic you truly are

In Captain Epics 2300 save Cardiff are champions for 5 of the last 6 seasons, Tottenham hold the record number of titles with 80, Liverpool 77 and Chelsea 74. Man United 54 and Man City only 7!!!