alyndavies

Reaction score
Anyone else had a look at this player? I started a new Aston Villa game, and used my usual 451 tactic, I sorted the team out pre-season deciding which strikers to keep and sell. I sold Heskey off to Everton (suckers) and decided to use Carew as my main striker with this guy as back up. In my first pre-season friendly at half time Carew was having a stinker so I brought this kid on and he scored and won the game for us. From then on hes been ever present in my team, his stats are amazing and he's doing a fantastic job for me.

Iv'e taken his stats off the editor.

Mental:
composure 12
consistency 14
determination 16
important matches 16
work rate 16

Physical:
Acceleration 20
Pace 20
stamina 16
Strength 16
Natural fitness 16
jumping 10

Technical:
Finishing 13
heading 14

Attributes:
pressure 12
professionalism 14

Lol, he's a really well known player mate. He's an epic poacher though :)

He's very well known. He's first choice irl and has been on the brink of the England squad a few times.

No ive never heard of him before, lol. I just assumed hes a Aston Villa squad player, his value isnt high and Carew and Heksey would seem to be ahead of him. I guess hes slipped under the radar for me.

Aside from you not knwing of him...

He's an absolute goal machine. Scores in big games and the less important ones. looking at the attributes you wouldn't think he would be capable of 30+ goals in the premises but I had hum get that's for 3 seasons running

hes proper **** in real life if it wasnt for his pace he wudnt make it in the prem.

No ive never heard of him before, lol. I just assumed hes a Aston Villa squad player, his value isnt high and Carew and Heksey would seem to be ahead of him. I guess hes slipped under the radar for me.

He's not a squad player you heathen, he's golden Gabalarr! He's our boy, and he's great. ^^)

He would start for us if Heskey wasn't so **** good at the minute. He'll play for England semi-regularly soon.

hes proper **** in real life if it wasnt for his pace he wudnt make it in the prem.

Shows how much you know. I'm sick and tired of people saying Gabby is no more than a one-dimensional player, I really am. He can cross, he's versatile, he has pace and great strength, and his finishing is improving. Sure, if you took his pace away he wouldn't be as effective, but the same's true for Aaron Lennon, for Theo Walcott, for Jermain Defoe, even for Nani.

Besides, this "proper ****" player has a rather blistering record against United in the matches he's played against them, and especially Vidic.

i cannot actually beleive you never heard of him ur player knowledge is very poor in my opinion :) he's great in fm 30 plus goals a season every season

i cannot actually beleive you never heard of him ur player knowledge is very poor in my opinion :) he's great in fm 30 plus goals a season every season

I agree its fairly poor outside of man united, though my preferred sport is rugby :)

If you train his otb and finishing stats, he´s unstoppable

Overated!!

Lol wut XD

Anyway. He's best used in FM as either a Poacher or an Adv. Forward, with Poacher being my preferred position for him. Lethal if used as a Poacher alongside a DLF like Humberto Suazo, too.

Gabby is quality. An absolute beast, always try to buy him.

He is the best striker in the prem in my opinion. He got the most goals in the whole of Europe for my Aston Villa save. I used to play him as a Poacher on the left.

Excellent player would recommend buying him for any club if you can get him,

besides him being a W*NKER!! :$

"Gabby,Gabby,Gabby Agbonlahoreee... your moms a *****, your momss a whorreeee" ^^)

I play him as a complete forward. Bags around 30 goals in the EPL each season

I've never had much luck with this guy.. I dont really play as villa much to be honest so i've not had him much. In the first season when I played at Villa (and got sacked) he got around 9 goals in 30+games