Gabriel Obertan having medical ahead of 3m move to man utd?

azabh50

Reaction score
sky sports say he is having a medical at man utd
whats ur thoughts?

is he any good. looked him up on wikipedia yesterday and wasn't too impressed but it's hard to tell how good someone is from wikipedia.

i was super depressed when i read he has been likened to n'gog:mad:

i heard ist a done deal £8million move and passes medical will be at training 2moz morning

I think SAF used real time editor

No way Obertan signs for 3 mil

11 Mil min.

the sun is also saying he is one of the best hot prospect coming out of france at this current time

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

its not 3m like i said i read in the sun 8m

the sun is also saying he is one of the best hot prospect coming out of france at this current time
can we really trust the sun?
i would say no. but hopefully their not talking bullshit this time if we do sign him.

i just heard it on sky sports news 3m move and passing medical now

this is so surreal. i can't remember anytime when we have bought 3 players that have cost us a combined 19 mil.

from what ive read about him and seen little clips of him playing, he looks to be a really good player. i think hes gonna be more of a squad player (like ronaldo at first) and then hopefully break into the first team squad. and for 3m its an absolute bargain i reckon. so far 3 players for 19m, we still 64m left to spead and then way we r spending i reckon we could get a whole new starting 11 as back up lol

Ben foster sign new four year contract

seeing as we are putting our thoughts on us possibly singning obertan might as well post your thoughts on ben foster staying.

yea, thats like a new signing as well as we dont have to find a new keeper. i think thats gonna be good for the club, and foster is gonna be the number 1 keeper towards the end of the new season, with van der saar tutoring him

i think ben foster will be the next england goalie

foster is a cruical player to keep hold of for when VDS leaves i dont think kusczack has shown to fergie he i good enough to take spot as for other transfers i can see us signing hunntaler with the next week or so

i think ben foster will be the next england goalie
i hope he plays in south africa. assuming we get there.(don't wanna jinx it). he is miles better than kuczcack (my pathetic attampt at spelling his gay polish name).

not seen that much of obertan but have seen one or two games of him in champions league and looks a good player

but 3mill is a bargain for this player he would improve dramatically at man u and it should be a great deal

would like to sign douglas costa this window as well though

and ben foster should be the next england goalie 100%