Gabriel Obertan having medical ahead of 3m move to man utd?

• Thread starter Thread starter azabh50
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 3K
i hope we get costa as well. as for hunntaler im not sure as he will want to play every week and i reckon berba will come good this season. he had a ok season last year but i think the pressure will be off him now and he will be the player he was for spurs when he was linking up with keane, he will do the same with rooney as ronaldo goin means different tactics

yeah from what I've seen on football manager he turns out pretty good, and who's to argue with that.

excatly, if someone turns out real good on football manager then 9 times out of 10 it happens in real life lol

i hope we get costa as well. as for hunntaler im not sure as he will want to play every week and i reckon berba will come good this season. he had a ok season last year but i think the pressure will be off him now and he will be the player he was for spurs when he was linking up with keane, he will do the same with rooney as ronaldo goin means different tactics

agreed berba got alot of stick last season but i thought he did ok for first season and think he will show why we paid 30 mill for him

i heard that man u had a 3 week trial turned down for costa as gremio said we only want a cash deal

i didnt know that about costa. do u reckon that united will get him then?? hes supposed to be a better player than ronaldinhino isnt he???

i didnt know that about costa. do u reckon that united will get him then?? hes supposed to be a better player than ronaldinhino isnt he???

thats what i heard anyways and i wouldn't say hes that good ........ yet

when i watch him he reminds of robinho when he was at santos with the skills plus he looks like him when hes playing but one thing he has robinho doesn't is speed, the kid is fast and for a small guy has good strength

go on youtube and type him in and theres a video with him from his last season

Back