Galactico's. Failure or success?

Will the new Galactico's era be a success or not?

• Success

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Failure

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Mediocre

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Don't believe this is the start of a new Galactico era

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
They will be very similair to the old galactico team
3 great Attacking Mids, Great striker, 2 good DM's, decent defence, great goalkeeper

I believe it will be a complete failure. It has already been said that Madrid just cares about the attack and nothing about the defense...it's sad really, but hey, I hate R. Mdrid anyway.

mediocre i reckon. i hope ronaldo flops, but i hope kaka does very well, he seems one of the few "superstars" who is genuinely in it for the football. i really hope villa doesnt go, if youve got him upfront a half decent defence will do just fine cos he'll bang a shitload in up the other end. still tho, i think ronaldo and kaka in midfield is too attacking minded, theyre two individuals too, unless they get a makalele type player in to mix it up i cant see it being too effective.

mediocre i reckon. i hope ronaldo flops, but i hope kaka does very well, he seems one of the few "superstars" who is genuinely in it for the football. i really hope villa doesnt go, if youve got him upfront a half decent defence will do just fine cos he'll bang a shitload in up the other end. still tho, i think ronaldo and kaka in midfield is too attacking minded, theyre two individuals too, unless they get a makalele type player in to mix it up i cant see it being too effective.

I think they believe that they have got that Makalele type player in Diarra.
I havn't seen him alot this season but from what iv heard he's been a big hit.

if they get alonso or another class defensive midfeilder it will be a success otherwise if he spends it all on attack it will be a failure

I think they believe that they have got that Makalele type player in Diarra.
I havn't seen him alot this season but from what iv heard he's been a big hit.

fair enough then lol! i just thought, how often is man utd's midfield defensive? not very, and they won the league, but their attacking midfielders put tackles in left right and center, i.e rooney, tevez, scholes when he plays, flethcher and the like, thats what madrid are missing i think, could be wildly wrong mind!

would alonso be good enough defenese wise to cope though ?

would alonso be good enough defenese wise to cope though ?

in my opinion yes he is but i would hate for him to leave liverpool as i think he is one of the more importent players in the team his passing is quality not to mention his first touch his vision and his work rate