Thats bull, same match engine, more cause its in korean language & hard to understand, loads of tactics from all over the world hav worked, il devesto for fm11 was from italy, vodu from Portugal, modern warfare from Korea or Thailand, some tactics from fmthai, so the answer is no they don't only work in Korea.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Sorry usually work in korea.

Thats bull, same match engine, more cause its in korean language & hard to understand, loads of tactics from all over the world hav worked, il devesto for fm11 was from italy, vodu from Portugal, modern warfare from Korea or Thailand, some tactics from fmthai, so the answer is no they don't only work in Korea.

I was being sarcastic dude...

A download link ?
i don't get understand korean

He used a legends database... every player has at least 17 in every attribute for their role... as in thats a dream team. Any tactic will work for his team.

I can't find the download link, can someone help me?

So tired of seeing this threads as "best tactic ever" and when u look with what team was tested ,all such tactics were based on Bayern Munich Barcelona or on best teams from their League and in this case of a dream team "real madrid" with supersayan attributes.Even a ****** can make a tactic that work for such a team ,it doesnt take more than 2 minute to do it.

Last edited: