So tired of seeing this threads as "best tactic ever" and when u look with what team was tested ,all such tactics were based on Bayern Munich Barcelona or on best teams from their League and in this case of a dream team "real madrid" with supersayan players.Even a ****** can make a tactic that work for such a team ,it doesnt take more than 2 minute to do it.

Tell us your best tactics then mate,

Tell us your best tactics then mate,

This is not about FM14, all tactis become to donkey's balls in second season. You can use one tactic whole season with good results but in second your players forget how to play in football, score AG only sometimes and conceded everything, every game struggling and draws. So you need Set of tactic to switch em.
Dunno, its my experience. I tested every "great" tactic here with underdogs and they worked well in one season only.
I noticed that have good results even with default tactics if switch em and scouting opposite see what formations against they play badly more.

This is not about FM14, all tactis become to donkey's balls in second season. You can use one tactic whole season with good results but in second your players forget how to play in football, score AG only sometimes and conceded everything, every game struggling and draws. So you need Set of tactic to switch em.
Dunno, its my experience. I tested every "great" tactic here with underdogs and they worked well in one season only.
I noticed that have good results even with default tactics if switch em and scouting opposite see what formations against they play badly more.

No such thing as a tactic not working second season. More down to team cohesion and morale sorry mate.

You want to try 442 back to basics then because i ad success 3 seasons in a row with that so not sure where u got that from m8.

Every tactic can be exploited with no exception AI will adapt to your tactic after a while or it will be by random chance since AI can employ even 4 tactics in 1 game trying everything,thats why is best to not use a single tactic.One single tactic its doomed it cant work on long run except if your players are much superior and will make up for tactical deficiency.

Last edited:
why is it that every korean tactic comes with these crazy *** absurd results that no one is ever able to duplicate???

My tentative attempt at translating directly from the Korean goes as follows...

"Bored one night, I decided to use the editor to create a team ram packed with 200/200 Supermen, chucked them into a rough formation and then roflstomped my way to a bunch of 8-0 victories. Worship at my feet."

I think that is the general translation....