Chriller95

Reaction score
I know not all people feel this way. But I developed this one tactic myself, which I have perfected over 1000 hours of gameplay, which basically wins everything. I take over a team, win the title each year, go to a bigger club, win the title first year there.. I finished 4th in the BPL with promoted Middlesbrough, after I won the Championship first season with them, and WON the BPL the next year, thrashing second place Liverpool 6-1 on the way.

I have to set rules for myself: Not using my favourite tactic, don't just buy the usual Jovic/Depay/Balanta and don't search for scouted players showing hidden attributes (PA).

I wish I could just start an unemployment save, and not end up at Arsenal after 4-5 seasons, having already won the Premier League and played in the Champions League, with my team that was promoted the year before.

How do you guys go about making the game fresh and fun? Please..

Last edited:
Challenge

I know not all people feel this way. But I developed this one tactic myself, which I have perfected over 1000 hours of gameplay, which basically wins everything. I take over a team, win the title each year, go to a bigger club, win the title first year there.. I finished 4th in the BPL with promoted Middlesbrough, after I won the Championship first season with them, and WON the BPL the next year, thrashing second place Liverpool 6-1 on the way.

I have to set rules for myself: Not using my favourite tactic, don't just buy the usual Jovic/Depay/Balanta and don't search for scouted players showing hidden attributes (PA).

I wish I could just start an unemployment save, and not end up at Arsenal after 4-5 seasons, having already won the Premier League and played in the Champions League, with my team that was promoted the year before.

That sounds like something ive never heard of, but i understand. the best way in my opinion, is to set challenges. for example; only buy 5 players a year, having to sell 6 players from your first team every season. this would make it hard to get used to your team, and give it an all new aspect every season

I know not all people feel this way. But I developed this one tactic myself, which I have perfected over 1000 hours of gameplay, which basically wins everything. I take over a team, win the title each year, go to a bigger club, win the title first year there.. I finished 4th in the BPL with promoted Middlesbrough, after I won the Championship first season with them, and WON the BPL the next year, thrashing second place Liverpool 6-1 on the way.I have to set rules for myself: Not using my favourite tactic, don't just buy the usual Jovic/Depay/Balanta and don't search for scouted players showing hidden attributes (PA). I wish I could just start an unemployment save, and not end up at Arsenal after 4-5 seasons, having already won the Premier League and played in the Champions League, with my team that was promoted the year before. How do you guys go about making the game fresh and fun? Please..
How is game easy? ??? I would know more about it......if for you sound good, maybe teaching and giving some tips to me might be some inspiration..... Isn't it?

You could try starting a save game and going on holiday for 10-15 years until all present players are retired.

Then choose a team who have been relegated or under performed.

But if you have played for 1000+ hours it is reasonable to expect that you know most of the tricks and the game will be easy(ish).

It's easier than previous versions because AI managers are poor tactically, imo.

Got to say I agree, I haven't played the game since I finished second in the EPL with Leeds in my second season a few months back and don't even know if I will by FM16 tbh, defo not at release unless I see it cheap

How is game easy? ??? I would know more about it......if for you sound good, maybe teaching and giving some tips to me might be some inspiration..... Isn't it?
Hahah yeah.. Actually recorded 1200 hours of gameplay - and I never just leave the game open. I have a few tricks. Sort of been there done that, with most of the aspects of the game, sadly.

Got to say I agree, I haven't played the game since I finished second in the EPL with Leeds in my second season a few months back and don't even know if I will by FM16 tbh, defo not at release unless I see it cheap
Yeah totally same boat. However, I will be buying FM16 at release. I love this game.

It's easier than previous versions because AI managers are poor tactically, imo.
Yeah, that might be it. I often find it easier than it should be, beating the likes of Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Barcelona adapted a direct 4-4-2 in my game, and consecutively finished outside of Europa League spots in the league!

And I agree with the people saying that I should be setting challenges for myself. However, it sort of restricts my gameplay a bit. Was thinking of starting a game with a database of completely new players. Also did the simulation into the future thing too, which was fun for a bit.

Last edited:
Playing by LLaMa guidelines is the only way for me. I never have any real world knowledge of the players I manage, so that increases the difficulty and the guidelines limit the advantages we have over the AI otherwise as we play as realistically as the game allows. It's still too easy though. I don't like setting challenges - sounds too much like unrealistic restrictions and I wouldn't enjoy it.

How about starting a career with your experience set at Sunday League Footballer, and with a team in the Conference North/South. That way, you wont get offers from big teams until you get a lot more experience and you cant buy players you would normally

How about starting a career with your experience set at Sunday League Footballer, and with a team in the Conference North/South. That way, you wont get offers from big teams until you get a lot more experience and you cant buy players you would normally
Probably it's me... Because I've tried everything, but nothing let me enjoy the game and let me play as i like

Playing by LLaMa guidelines is the only way for me. I never have any real world knowledge of the players I manage, so that increases the difficulty and the guidelines limit the advantages we have over the AI otherwise as we play as realistically as the game allows. It's still too easy though. I don't like setting challenges - sounds too much like unrealistic restrictions and I wouldn't enjoy it.
Hmm, so do you recommend this? Never tried these guidelines.

Well yeah but it won't be too many seasons before it's the same old stuff.

Hmm, so do you recommend this? Never tried these guidelines.
It's the only way I play and I've played this way for 7 years now, so I'd recommend it, but it isn't for everyone.

It's the only way I play and I've played this way for 7 years now, so I'd recommend it, but it isn't for everyone.
Are the LLaMa guidelines mean your manager starts with the lowest 'past experience' and the lowest coaching badge you can have? Interested to give this a go as Chelmsford, I've never really tried it properly before in how they say of only using Scouts/Job Centre to progress, which sounds quite interesting (I'm not great at finding decent staff anyway so I guess if I get used to doing it the challenging way and picking the best of people who want to come to you, then it could help in making a long term save)

Are the LLaMa guidelines mean your manager starts with the lowest 'past experience' and the lowest coaching badge you can have? Interested to give this a go as Chelmsford, I've never really tried it properly before in how they say of only using Scouts/Job Centre to progress, which sounds quite interesting (I'm not great at finding decent staff anyway so I guess if I get used to doing it the challenging way and picking the best of people who want to come to you, then it could help in making a long term save)
It's playing as realistically as the game allows, with no cheats or tips. You start with the qualifications and past experience you have IRL and at the lowest division of your chosen country. Everything you do yourself and you rely on your staff in-game (scouts etc), not a stupid list for players to buy and no downloaded tactics.

It's playing as realistically as the game allows, with no cheats or tips. You start with the qualifications and past experience you have IRL and at the lowest division of your chosen country. Everything you do yourself and you rely on your staff in-game (scouts etc), not a stupid list for players to buy and no downloaded tactics.
Sounds very worth a go. Luckily I don't know many lists of players to buy as I don't read them and tactics I've never liked the idea of downloading them and using them, as I don't see the satisfaction, Chelmsford are Vanarama South so sounds like it could be an awesome test!

So instead of Jovic, Depay, Balanta you go for Lucas Romero, Jesus Vallejo and Richairo Zivkovic? :D

I usually do the same, no worries, bro! :D

Super easy. I play very, VERY half-assed and still win, win, win

Can i have a look at your TAC please?

picking up on what WJ says the AI in this years game take stupidity to another level. from overstocking on players to playing tactics that are the weakness to your tactic.

I would suggest people create their own tactics, as it has already been mentioned by others in this thread, or else the game WILL become boring or too easy!