Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Game won't run properly

iKUR3

Jun 30, 2009
Basically I'm currently using the 'LFC Marshall Update' which is a transfer update and I'm in my second season. But for some strange reason anytime I get to June 30th 2012, it keeps constantly having a crash dump. I've tried literally everything I've tried to holiday past it, it still has a crash dump I've got rid of Facepacks, logo packs, etc in fact most of the add ons. But I still keep having crash dumps at the same date. Is my save basically corrupted? Any suggestion would be of great help :)

Thanks

Jak

May 17, 2010
it is likely your save has corrupted (does the game work fine on a different save?). Luckily you can fix it by sending your game to SI. Look at my help thread (link in signature) and there is a step how to fix it :)

iKUR3

Jun 30, 2009
it is likely your save has corrupted (does the game work fine on a different save?). Luckily you can fix it by sending your game to SI. Look at my help thread (link in signature) and there is a step how to fix it :)
Yeah I did one of the guy at SI suggested me removing my subscriptions, which I did now it works.