iKUR3

Reaction score
Basically I'm currently using the 'LFC Marshall Update' which is a transfer update and I'm in my second season. But for some strange reason anytime I get to June 30th 2012, it keeps constantly having a crash dump. I've tried literally everything I've tried to holiday past it, it still has a crash dump I've got rid of Facepacks, logo packs, etc in fact most of the add ons. But I still keep having crash dumps at the same date. Is my save basically corrupted? Any suggestion would be of great help :)

Thanks

it is likely your save has corrupted (does the game work fine on a different save?). Luckily you can fix it by sending your game to SI. Look at my help thread (link in signature) and there is a step how to fix it :)

it is likely your save has corrupted (does the game work fine on a different save?). Luckily you can fix it by sending your game to SI. Look at my help thread (link in signature) and there is a step how to fix it :)

Yeah I did one of the guy at SI suggested me removing my subscriptions, which I did now it works.