GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Gamebreaker Z 2.0

Alright, I'll cut to the chase and give you some screenshots. This is an Attacking 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-1-3-1, whatever you wanna call it, it doesn't matter. All that matters is it gets the job done, big time. OI's are built in, and important, so don't mess with them too much.

View attachment 343287 View attachment 343286 View attachment 343283 View attachment 343282

Lots of goals from corners, finally.

View attachment 343285 View attachment 343284

Here are some results - lots of shots, lots of chances, usually a lot of goals, and fairly strong at the back.

View attachment 343280
View attachment 343279
View attachment 343278

This was all with Tottenham, only a few loans brought in. Should work even better with a well-stocked team!

Give it a try, let me know how it goes.

Gamebreaker Z 2.0

Update

Won the Premier League and the Europa league (against Barcelona) in the 1st year. This tactic is legit!

View attachment 343065 View attachment 343064

Last edited:
Seems ideal for FCP, will try it out now

Edit: Match Prep + Training?

Last edited:
Looks really interesting, I've been itching to start a Tottenham save for a while, by the way I saw you had Chicken Run fluid, how did that go?

Looks really interesting, I've been itching to start a Tottenham save for a while, by the way I saw you had Chicken Run fluid, how did that go?

Not very well....but it gave me some ideas for team instructions and individual instructions that I used in this new tactic, so I'm happy for that (H)

so untick assistant manager for OI yes? so leave the tactic do it itsself?

Which players are the most important in the attacking corners? DC or someone else?

Anyone with high heading attribute. Leave one person with high long shots as 'Lurk Outside Area' because a lot of crosses will come right back out to him and he'll blast it in from the top of the box.

Gamebreaker Z 2.0

Alright, I'll cut to the chase and give you some screenshots. This is an Attacking 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-1-3-1, whatever you wanna call it, it doesn't matter. All that matters is it gets the job done, big time. OI's are built in, and important, so don't mess with them too much.

View attachment 672614 View attachment 672615 View attachment 672621 View attachment 672624

Lots of goals from corners, finally.

View attachment 672618 View attachment 672619

Here are some results - lots of shots, lots of chances, usually a lot of goals, and fairly strong at the back.

View attachment 672628
View attachment 672631
View attachment 672634

This was all with Tottenham, only a few loans brought in. Should work even better with a well-stocked team!

Give it a try, let me know how it goes.

Gamebreaker Z 2.0

How did you manage to get 2 players to have 'attack far post' in the instructions for attacking corners?

How did you manage to get 2 players to have 'attack far post' in the instructions for attacking corners?

do it in the actual instructions on the tactic, not in the set pieces bit of it