it seems to be the same but this one is better since he has tweaked it n the first season whilst the chicken run was created past 2030.

Im Korean myself and i have seen many tactics from this site going on my country fm blog but changed a few things and called it ther own, this is wy i like this site

neza 6699 and jassar seem to be the most populor tactic makers on Korean blog and many tactic or from them

sory for speling :)

try this with man u and have not lost a game, 20 game won 2 draws 0 lost

best tactic ever, so far :)

Won the Premier League in mid-April

View attachment 343130

Now just need to win the Europa and FA Cup in the first year and I think this tactic will have proven itself

Final Premier standings. Didn't quite get to 100 goals, my team slowed down after we clinched the title in April - lazy jerks. Still had a +57 goal difference, which is ridiculous.

View attachment 343095

Adebayor had 31 goals in all comps - pretty good striker return for this tactic, which is hard to find in FM14

View attachment 343094

Our Goals From Corners was excellent - best routine I've come up with ever

View attachment 343093

Now I just have the FA Cup final and the Europa final....against Barcelona :( Somehow they didn't make it out of the Champions groups and got bounced into Europa, where they've dominated. Let's see if I can eek out a 1-0 win...I don't have high hopes.

Hello Gob! How about individual training ?

Last edited:
I know you've already stated it twice, but I'm struggling to get 2 players to attack the far post! The only option I'm getting is to swap the players, that is in the set piece creator and the main tactics page. Any chance of a couple of screens shots to help me out a bit? Cheers!

I know you've already stated it twice, but I'm struggling to get 2 players to attack the far post! The only option I'm getting is to swap the players, that is in the set piece creator and the main tactics page. Any chance of a couple of screens shots to help me out a bit? Cheers!

If you're using this tactic, the corner routine should be already set-up and you shouldn't mess with it.

If you're just wondering for other tactics or your own, you have to do it from this screen. View attachment 342937

From the left, you have to uncheck the box for whoever is listed as attack far post. Then you click the box for a different person that you want attacking far post. Then you re-check the box on the person you originally ticked, and they'll both show up as attack far post.