Games your looking forward too

TheHig

Reaction score
what games you waiting to come out (Besides FM2010 DUH)

I'm Excited by a Game called I AM Alive [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pNzzdoK-0A"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] Looks awesome.

And I'll wait forever for Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Gears 3

assassins creed 2, forza motorsport 3, modern warfare 2 & fifa 10

all look awesome

Pro Evo 2010,Modern warfare 2,Bioshock 2,Bad Company 2,Splinter Cell Conviction and i believe a new Hitman game is on the way,i ****** hope so.

Moden Warfare 2 and FIFA2010, They need to make another Rainbow Six game too!

same as everyone really

modern warfare
pes
fifa
assasains creed 2
ghostbusters :D

fm obv

I dont like the way call of duty is not in the title of modern warfare, is it still by the same developers

im also looking fw to

Halo ODST
Left for Dead 2

Im looking forward to:

Assassins Creed 2
Mass Effect 2
Forza Motorsport 3
Fifa 2010
Football Manager 2010
R.U.S.E.
Modern Warfare 2
Dead Rising 2

Now i've just got to hope that i can afford all of those games

That I Am Alive game looks really good. The only game I'm really looking forward to is Need For Speed: Shift

all of the above plus aliens marines, that iam alive looks awsome! most of all fm2010.

I dont like the way call of duty is not in the title of modern warfare, is it still by the same developers

They changed it back so it is in there now.

PES 2010
FM2010
COD MOD 2
Tekken 6
Assassins Creed 2

Pretty much all the normal ones.. COD, HALO, FIFA, FM, Assassins Creed.. Blah blah..

But also Splinter Cell :) ..Also I'm really getting into Battlefield 1943, for an arcade game it's not too bad.

I have to be honest I'm not really looking forward to any games apart from

FIFA 10 & PES 2010 and of course FM 2010.

I'm not really into gaming at the moment and don't fancy shelling out £40+ for anything else.

Becky not letting you? only joking. I think i'm getting into more console games and your going the other way

Mass Effect 2 will eat about 200 hours of my life lol
Not really looking forward to Mass Effect 2 anymore now EA are going to get there grubby little hands on it.They are bound to destroy it by dumbing it down for 8 year olds and filling it with tacky adds and **** music.Also it being EA it will only eat 50 hours of your life,the other 150 you will have to pay for as extra down-loadable content.

L4D2
Katamari Forever
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Colin McRae: DiRT 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Assassin's Creed 2
Gran Turismo 5
Champions Online
Serious Sam HD :wub:
APB

PES 2010
MLB The Show 2010
FM 2010

and Scribblenauts (but I don't have a DS) :(

Not really looking forward to Mass Effect 2 anymore now EA are going to get there grubby little hands on it.They are bound to destroy it by dumbing it down for 8 year olds and filling it with tacky adds and **** music.Also it being EA it will only eat 50 hours of your life,the other 150 you will have to pay for as extra down-loadable content.

Its still bioware developing the game, EA are only publishing it, still I hate the fact the EA logo will be on it, and they will rape us with downloaded content that should of been on the game in the first place