Games your looking forward too

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 3K
I want to look forward to Assassins Creed 2 but the first one was such a disappointment and anti climax i dont think ill bother.

I want to look forward to Assassins Creed 2 but the first one was such a disappointment and anti climax i dont think ill bother.

Same here. From the trailers it all looks pretty much the same stuff. Nothing to get excited about really :(

Same here. From the trailers it all looks pretty much the same stuff. Nothing to get excited about really :(

yet im sure we will all buy it lol I feel the same though

WELL I M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME CALLED FM2010 U HEARD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

als i am looking forward 2 fifa10, crackdown 2 and modern warfare 2

WELL I M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME CALLED FM2010 U HEARD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

als i am looking forward 2 fifa10, crackdown 2 and modern warfare 2
He did say besides FM 2010 .

fifa 10,tekken 6 now i know theres a new one.lol.fm of course,the new army of two game

bioshock 2
assasins creed 2
uncharted 2
fifa 10

All of that is still in debate between Activison and Infinity Ward. So no one is right here it could be called anything.

Anyway I'm looking forward to far too many games

Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3 ODST
FIFA10
Heavy Rain
MAG
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Operation Flashpoint
Scriblenauts :D Will have to use my aunts DS to play this
Bioshock 2 which was delayed :(
Mass Effect Which EA have got their dirty hands on = Loads of DLC which should be in game to begin with
Assassins Creed 2
APB looks awesome but still no one knows whether it will be on XBOX though the link with Last.fm looks promising but since its an MMO it will most likely have a monthly payment :(
Guitar Hero 5...Kinda
Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands

Hmmmm.. Thats a lot of money :L

All of that is still in debate between Activison and Infinity Ward. So no one is right here it could be called anything.

Anyway I'm looking forward to far too many games

Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3 ODST
FIFA10
Heavy Rain
MAG
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Operation Flashpoint
Scriblenauts :D Will have to use my aunts DS to play this
Bioshock 2 which was delayed :(
Mass Effect Which EA have got their dirty hands on = Loads of DLC which should be in game to begin with
Assassins Creed 2
APB looks awesome but still no one knows whether it will be on XBOX though the link with Last.fm looks promising but since its an MMO it will most likely have a monthly payment :(
Guitar Hero 5...Kinda
Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands

Hmmmm.. Thats a lot of money :L

that is alot of money lol

Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and a lot of other games that have only been announced recently.

Just had a go on the Batman Arkham Asylum demo on the 360,got to say i quite enjoyed it,might make a little investment in it in the very near future.

Just had a go on the Batman Arkham Asylum demo on the 360,got to say i quite enjoyed it,might make a little investment in it in the very near future.

same here i was suprised in thinking that i wouldnt like it but i thought it was really good

Back