Console games:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Gran Turismo 5
Fifa 10

PC games:
Guild Wars 2
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Football Manager 2010

Firs two PC games mentioned are MMORPGs.

After watching Blizzcon I'm pretty excited for WoW: Cataclysm and Diablo III.

i am lookin forward to fifa 10 the graphics are supposed to get better (i dont know how either)and have more intellegent players

After watching Blizzcon I'm pretty excited for WoW: Cataclysm and Diablo III.

I'm looking forward to Diablo III, but WoW has never grabbed me. I've tried the trial on two separate occasions, but couldn't get into it.

I do enjoy MMOs when playing with friends, but WoW isn't for me.

Have you looked into SW:TOR or GW2?

CoD MW2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Tekken 6
FIFA 10
Bioshock 2
(New Half Life?)
Any Guitar Hero Games
Forza 3
GRiD 2?
Iron Man 2+3
Left 4 Dead 2
GoW 3
New James Bond Game
Fable 3

Got Batman Arkham Asylum after being impressed with the demo and its ****** fantastic,i recommend everyone to give it a try. The best superhero game by a million miles.Easily the best game ive played of the releases so far this year too.

Becky not letting you? only joking. I think i'm getting into more console games and your going the other way

haha he doesn't have the money is what he is really saying. ;) but i'm buying him FIFA 10 for his birthday! :)

As for myself, i'm looking forward to purchasing Batman: Arkam Asylum when i can afford it. :D

fifa and pes 10
cod modern warfare 2

fm 2010(of course;))

Looks a bit boring, I'm not that into Star Wars so I can't imagine myself playing that.

Blimey, a WoW player calling another MMO boring. :p

If ever there was irony on FM-Base ^^)

haha he doesn't have the money is what he is really saying. ;) but i'm buying him FIFA 10 for his birthday! :)

As for myself, i'm looking forward to purchasing Batman: Arkam Asylum when i can afford it. :D
You will love it im sure,its brilliant.

Think I'll give Arkham Asylum a look.

Usually comic book games are a total letdown, but heard only good things about this one.

The obvious ones..

Modern Warfare 2
Pes 2010
GTA Gay-Tony Expansion
Batman - Arkham Asylum
DJ Hero
Guitar Hero 5
Singularity
Bioshock 2
Football Manager 2010

Have just purchased Fallout 3 after raving reviews just about everywhere so will delving into that first :D