Gary Caldwell

We have no decent deffenders. I honestly couldnt say who is worse.

We have no decent deffenders. I honestly couldnt say who is worse.

You honestly don't believe Stephen McManus isn't the worst?

At this rate I'd like to see Daniel Lafferty and Josh Thompson get a chance in our defence.

McManus just gives the ball away as much as possible. Anytime he clears the ball he gives away a corner or does a tap to the edge of the box to one of their players.

Thinks he's Franz Beckenbauer but in reality is more like Rafael Scheidt. Punt asap!

You honestly don't believe Stephen McManus isn't the worst?

At this rate I'd like to see Daniel Lafferty and Josh Thompson get a chance in our defence.
Had Josh Thompson not played a good amount of 1st team football with his previous club?
he could at least get a start in a cup game or something? He's hardly inexperienced,give him a shot?

Had Josh Thompson not played a good amount of 1st team football with his previous club?
he could at least get a start in a cup game or something? He's hardly inexperienced,give him a shot?

I'd give him a shot and O'Dea is back and should go straight into the first team without doubt.

Hear that Killen is on Strachan's list there and if he goes to them, I'd be extremely happy because he is horrible player... lol, although he isn't a bad goalscorer but not a good goalscorer.

Caldwell and Loovens*
This

agreed, but Caldwells 2nd best of a bad lot...and we have to play 2, although O'Deas back
Hopefull O'Dea'll sort them out. Pre-season he wasn't good, but he wasn't as **** as the rest.

Hes decent but hes extremly error prone, and when he ***** up he loses his confidence for like 2-3 months
He's exceptionally error prone. Red card against Norway, own goal to make Celtic 4th in the CL group stages two years ago (against Aalborg), slew of red cards in general... He scores more goals against us than for us!

I like Heid, If he had a beast of a CB alongside him he'd come good. However I think he has gone to Boro now.

Well are the Hoops happy? Caldwell to Wigan? Apparently he's going down there to show what he's capable of!
******* ****** myself laughing when i heard that,i reckon you done well getting rid of him when you did!

Well are the Hoops happy? Caldwell to Wigan? Apparently he's going down there to show what he's capable of!
******* ****** myself laughing when i heard that,i reckon you done well getting rid of him when you did!

Very happy, he's capable of **** all though. He's cursed.