Gary Neville Academy - Class of 2011

I swear to God SI and Sega are racist pigs.... *******....

Ooh so this is where it is :p Anyway like the idea of the Gary Neville Academy :)

How comes Dunc get 7000 quid a week while I'm on 55? I'd make more on a paper round :'(

Useless ****** needs to score. However, helping Velez to 2nd after 16 games isn't too shabby (PS. Dan, can you give the Argentinian League at your January updates as that is their end of season?)

Also, pretty sure I gave the birth year 1995 :( But it's all good.

Transfers Update

This is just a start of season update, summarising the players that have moved clubs at the start of the second season.

Raikan
View attachment 135678

Finally, South African goalkeeper Neil Hart found a club through Accrington Stanley, who are they? Surely Neil will do well with them and be snapped up by a bigger club soon.

Foss
View attachment 135679

Just like Hart, Enescu finally finds a club. The Romanian striker looks to have a nice career ahead of him after agreeing terms with French side Auxerre.

Alfie
View attachment 135684

Pablo Hernandez, after somewhat impressing in his play at Velez has attracted the attention of Galacticos Real Madrid. Hernandez will join the Spanish giants for £2.4 million in January 2012.

Tirath
View attachment 135680

Tirath Eboue has completed perhaps the biggest move of the window out of the academy graduates. Manchester United spent nearly £6 million on Eboue, showing he is clearly a star of the future.

Dan and Dunc
View attachment 135681 View attachment 135682

Maybe not massive moves in the window, but both Danieldinho and Greentank secured loan moves to lower division clubs. Danieldinho will surely do well at newly promoted side Huddersfield, whilst the tank will look to ply his trade at Derby County.

Wewt, Madrid. I'm the next Zidane clearly.

Corinthians aren't gonna know whats hit them.

Ambition and Controversy are the two stats i chose to max out.

Prepare for a career following in the footsteps of the likes of Adriano and Antonio Cassano.

End of Season 2

Mac.
View attachment 135874 View attachment 135875

Once the 17 year old signed a full time contract with Manchester United, Status was shipped out on loan to Peterbrough. Whilst at Boro, he made 11 appearances without scoring a goal. Having said that, he did manage to gain 3 man of the match performances and grab an average rating of 7.33.

Dan
View attachment 135876 View attachment 135877

Aston Villa striker Danieldinho was loaned out for the season to Championship side Huddersfield. Whilst at the Galpharm Stadium, he made 26 appearances, scoring 10 goals, helping Huddersfield to 14th place.

Dunc
View attachment 135878 View attachment 135879

This year, Duncan Greentank spent the season on loan to Championship side Derby from Man United. Whilst at Pride Park, he made 44 appearances, scoring 16 times.

Jake
View attachment 135880 View attachment 135881

Milberto Silva spent the rest of last year on loan at Athletico Mineiro, scoring 6 goals in 45 appearances. When he returned to Corinthians, he scored 6 in 14 before agreeing a move to Romanian side Timisoara in January 2013.

Neall
View attachment 135882 View attachment 135883

Unlike most players from the academy, Neall Johnston was not loaned out from his beloved Newcastle side. Whilst staying in the North East, he made only 12 first team appearances, scoring one goal.

Raikan
View attachment 135884 View attachment 135885

Neil Hart is the lowliest academy player of the lot, playing at Accrington Stanley. Whilst there this season, he made three appearances, conceding four and recording one clean sheet.

Foss
View attachment 135886 View attachment 135887

The Romanian had a very slow start to his debut season at Auxerre, after rejecting a move to Arsenal in January, he only went on to record one first team appearance.

Alfie
View attachment 135888 View attachment 135889

Pablo Hernandez started the season at Argentinian side Velez, before making a £3.4 million move to Real Madrid. In his 4 or 5 months at Madrid, he made 13 appearances, scoring 1 goal. He also played enough games to capture a winners medal for the league.

CtPauley
View attachment 135890 View attachment 135891

Pauley, the second member of the academy playing in the Liga BBVA, is still playing at Mallorca. This season, he got a few more first team appearances, however he did not impress much in the 15 appearances he made.

Tirath
View attachment 135892 View attachment 135893

Since making his move to Manchester United, Tirath Eboue has been shipped out to Reading for first team experience. Whilst at the Madejski, Eboue impressed netting 1 goal, 2 assists and 2 man of the match performances at the Championship side.

If any of you want any extra leagues in future, just tell me :)
View attachment 135898
View attachment 135899
View attachment 135900
View attachment 135901

Trophy hunt

Alfie - 1 (Liga BBVA)

Last edited:
Hopefully my player improves soon and gets a move to the EPL. But firstly he needs to improve on his performances for Mallorca. At least Man Utd won the champions league :)

If there is any improvement or additions you would like in this guys, please speak up.

If there is any improvement or additions you would like in this guys, please speak up.

Make my player as good as Zidane/C.Ronaldo/Messi please ;)

Seriously though, it's looking good, looking forward to this next update :)

Woop, I scored the most goals :wub:

Nice idea mate. Looks good :p Could maybe type out the league&cup winners of the leagues in question rather than the screenies. Im not involved though so whatever :p

******* Newcastle and I scored for them WTF how ****

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

also, hope i score an own goal to get newcastle relegated and administrated then liquidated

I Lol'd at this comment XD Hope you become a Magpie legend would be hilarious :D

So I've gone and won La Liga?

Also, who won the Spanish Cup?