Gary Neville Retires

I just saw it as an awful dig at Neville, which isnt funny, but maybe i am looking too much into it.

From where I'm looking, it looks to be more of a dig at the fans of Neville, and how he's thought to be God reincarnated. And yes, I think we've looked far too closely, and any original hope of it being mildly amusing has now gone.

I didn't find it amusing tbh... And I hate the ********.

From where I'm looking, it looks to be more of a dig at the fans of Neville, and how he's thought to be God reincarnated. And yes, I think we've looked far too closely, and any original hope of it being mildly amusing has now gone.

But he isnt seen as a god, He is seen as a top level legend of a footballer, and is anyone going to argue that point...?

But he isnt seen as a god, He is seen as a top level legend of a footballer, and is anyone going to argue that point...?

Jeez, it was just a bit of satire, if I'd known it would have caused such offence I wouldn't have posted it.

At no point have I ever doubted that he was a top footballer, because he was one of the best right backs in the world (and we're not bringing Cafu or Thuram into it this time!). And neither does the article.

Jeez, it was just a bit of satire, if I'd known it would have caused such offence I wouldn't have posted it.

At no point have I ever doubted that he was a top footballer, because he was one of the best right backs in the world (and we're not bringing Cafu or Thuram into it this time!). And neither does the article.

I never suggested any different. Just think the Article is not funny in the slightest.... It didnt cause offence, more confused me, to its point.

Last edited:
at the end of the day whether u like him or hate him, no one can doubt Neville's Passion and Commitment to the game