MagicWithin

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Gary Neville has decided to quit punditry for management with immediate affect!

Reporter-: "Gary, Why have you decided to quit punditry?"

Gary-: "There are many reasons why I decided to quit. The main reason is that I miss playing it and I thought what is the closest to playing football when you're to old? Managing right? that's the main reason I decided so. But I also want to leave a great legacy like Sir Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Ferguson have done throughout the years."

Reporter-:"How did you decide to make this decision?"

Gary-: "I said to my family that I wanted to quit punditry but however get more involved in the sport I love and I want to give back, not just in England but throughout the world. This made me also realize international management would be a great idea but I just want to get a job firstly..."

Reporter-:"Do you have any offers abroad or in the country?"

Gary-: "I have many offers from clubs and countries. But out of respect I would like to not say any names."

Last edited:
View attachment 244781

BREAKING NEWS: Gary Neville has signed a 1 year deal with the Football Association to become the England U21 Coach

It becomes as a surprise, as Gary has been heavily linked with a return to his old club to succeed Louis Van Gaal - Who had been performing below standard in which Manchester United fans were hoping for. However, according to sources close to Gary the main reason he chose this job was because it is a learning experience in which he could use later on in his managerial career. The deal is around twenty thousand pounds a week which includes bonuses for winning the U21 euros later this year.

The FA's statement, "We are delighted to announce Gary Neville as our under 21 coach as he brings a vast amount of experience to young players which is beneficial towards their development."

Gary Neville recently stated, "It is a true honor to be managing such a high profile country, no matter if it's the under 21's, its still an honor as these bunch of lads have great talent and they have potential to go on and be world beaters I want to continue their development because I know what they are going through."

Recently dismissed boss, Stuart Pierce has spoken out since his dismissal saying "The FA have chosen the perfect replacement as he brings hunger, experience and leadership."

Updates will be quite regular until I get a club.

BREAKING NEWS: Gary Neville has signed a 3 year deal with Sevilla!

View attachment 244653

It is closely believed that Gary Neville will resign after the Euro U21 Championships as he would like to focus on Sevilla for the time being.

José Castro's statement on the appointment-: "We are delighted to announce Gary as the manager for Sevilla, we as the board had lots of opinions but we all thought that Gary had the right credentials to succeed and hopefully bring success to this great club."

Gary Neville's statement-: "I am delighted to have joined this great club and my first objective is to make them play champions league and in doing so play nice attractive football which the fans will enjoy."
As soon as I joined the club, I went straight to the trophy room to see what we have won over the years.

View attachment 244651

U21 Euro’s: How will Gary fair?

Since taking over, he hasn’t lost a game but however Gary is facing the toughest test of his short managerial career with the start of the European championship opening game for England. Against none the less, Spain. They also have the Netherlands and Germany in their group to so many pundits are calling it the group of death. However, this tournament is for young players to shine and hopefully develop against some of the best youngsters in Europe.
Gary Neville’s first few game were a success as he didn’t loose with the most impressive result against Portugal winning 7-2 on aggregate in the playoff to reach the European championships

View attachment 244640

The warm-up games for the European championship went extremely well as beating Belgium 8-0 was a massive achievement as they are one of the most talented youngster producing nation in the world.

View attachment 244641

After narrowly loosing out to Spain, England knew they had to win both to get through. With performances second to none and pressure building on Neville after the Spain game he demanded a better performance and they responded in style winning all the games…

EURO U21 FINAL!

Reporter-: "You made it to the final, last time you played Germany you won 6-0, will you want your team to replicate that performance?"

Gary-: "Of course I do, but I want to focus on winning the game instead of demolishing Germany. We will try and play a beautiful game but however, we will have to get dirty if needs be. Thank you."

England U21's:
GK-Oscar Whalley RB-Andre Wisdom Cbs-John Stones & Ben Gibson LB- Matthew Targett Dms-Harrison Reed & Will Hughes Cm-James Ward-Prowse Ams-Raheem Sterling & Nathan Redmond ST-Saido Berahino Subs: Sam Johnson, Jordan Obita, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlein, Harry Kane, Luke Shaw, Eric Dier, Nick Powell

Germany U21's:
GK-Adrian Straub RB-Serbastian Hack CBs-Frank Meier & Peter Zepanski LB-Chris Schulze-Happe RM-Andre Runde Cms-Andre Runde & Manuel Grafe LM-Bernhard Horix STs-Christian Huwe & Robert Gumustas Subs: Nicolai Weber, Patrick Bremer, Kevin Schutz, Christoph Schmitz, Clemens Sturm, Thomas Wagner, Marcel Jakobs

62':
Pass from chamberlain, into sterling, he shots.. STERLING! 1-0 IN THE 2015 U21 EUROS FINAL!

77':
Hughes passes to Prowse, Great through ball to sterling... 2-0 WHAT A FINISH BY STERLING!

90+1':
Chamberlein passes to kane in the box, skips pass one and shoots... 3-0 GOOD POWERFUL FINISH BY KANE! THE KEEPER HAD NO CHANCE.

View attachment 244635

What a win for us, against Germany as well which made it feel even more special. I'm just glad that I won the U21 European Championship because it's something I can add onto my CV, no but it was a great experience for the lads because they've experienced winning a major international trophy, so hopefully this will inspire to continue to grow and win more at full international level. Later that week...

View attachment 244636

Last edited:
First day for Neville!

My first day on the job at Sevilla was hard due to the lack of communication between the players and myself… However I managed to get a translator for the next day – just like Mauricio Pochettino when he originally came to the country.
My aims for Sevilla this season:
  • Qualify for top 4 – it’ll be tough but I think I can do
  • Reach semi-final for Europa league
  • Reach Quarter-Final in Spanish cup
My assistant came to me an provided a good analysis on the players in the squad, I also am going to see who will fit my system best and more importantly who is good enough to be in the first team.

View attachment 244553View attachment 244554

The philosophy I want to bring to Sevilla is possession based attacking football which will hopefully dominate Spanish football in the years to come. When we had the meeting and introducing myself to the squad they were all up for my way of playing football and were motivated to get started.

Sadly, the chairmen told me that I would only receive 3.5 million pounds so I needed to look at the squad and get rid of the deadwood and hopefully create funds...

Preseason went well we won 3/3 games. We only had 3 games due to the fact we were in the third qualifying round which was in the middle of July which meant we had less games to get a feel and to know about the team.

View attachment 244552
After several weeks of arriving at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium we had already introduced two fantastic talents to the club which in my opinion are steals, although 1 is a loan.

View attachment 244547

Our first signing, is Ramires on loan. In my opinion he's a quality signing and definitely should bolster our midfield which is already quality!

View attachment 244548
Our 2nd signing. Lucas Silva for 2.8 million! what a steal! he was put onto the transfer list and I couldn't refuse that sort of deal! certainly one for the future but also very good now!

Season Review so far

The Athletico game was disappointing as it was 0-0 until the 90+3 minute in which Arda Turan scored a rebound from a free kick which was annoying at the minimum. At full time I just barked at my players for letting them score so late on during the match but luckily they all agreed with me that they should have defended better. However we went 5 games unbeaten but we drew to Rayo and I knew we were a much better team, no disrespect but if we want to finish in the top 4 then we need to beat teams like Rayo. But the start of the season has been good but I think we could improve but that will become over time when the players start to gel.

View attachment 244509
However, our Europa league has been just as good – maybe even better! I was ecstatic about the result against Torino because they have quality players even though they had sold Darmian. However I think our midfielders could have been more creative so they could have set up more chances for Carlos Bacca.

View attachment 244507
Tough group but I feel confident that I can qualify top but we will have to see because anything can happen.

View attachment 244506

We had also signed Gary Cahill and Tiago Illori on loan just to cover so if we do have a defensive injury crisis, unlikely but I remember when we had it at united when Rio, Nemanja, Patrice and myself were out! Luckily back then we had Edwin Van Der Sar to save the day. Then I also brought in Finnbogason on loan to be a back up for Bacca and Gameiro. Also, after evaluating some of the players in preseason I was willing to let the deadwood leave the club.

View attachment 244502
Great backup, may even become a starter if he performs in the matches and impresses me in training but I brought him in just for backup for now

View attachment 244499
Good young talent, already good enough for the league, if he impresses he could establish himself at the club not just for this season but for many more afterwards.

View attachment 244496
Needed a backup for the striker position just incase Bacca and Gameiro are both out with injury. He looks solid with good finishing and good composure so could score some crucial goals when needs be.

View attachment 244495View attachment 244494

Hope you enjoy the story so far. I'm going away on Tuesday so that's why I want to get out as many updates as possible

I wouldn't call Torino or Sporting Lisborn easy as such as Torino were 4th seeded and I was hoping to get someone from like Austria but it'll prove how good my tactics are!

It was annoying as Sevilla have like 30 mill in the balance and they only gave me 3 mill but I'm satisfied with my dealings!

Solidation & Pushing for the top 4!

Since I took over at Sevilla almost 6 months ago, they had finished in one of the lowest positions in their recent history. However, this season has been a success – especially a slender 1-0 win against Barcelona and a 2-2 draw against Real Madrid. How the result against Valencia was a dissappointment as it was 0-0 but however Paco Alcacer had other ideas an scored from 6 yards out whipped in by Daniel Parejo which was inch perfect. But overall the lads have been impressing in training and in matches, we have just been unlucky when it comes to the games against Villareal and Valencia as they are my closest rivals to getting top 4.

View attachment 244276

However, our european group was fairly easy but unfortunatley we finished 2nd behind Sporting on goal difference. We also got a hard 1st round draw but if we beat inter we could potentially get Fulham in the next round which would be great as it would mean a return to England which I would be happy with.

View attachment 244275

However, since Carlos Bacca wanted to leave but managed to convince him to stay to the end of the season, we need to qualify for the champions league otherwise he’ll be leaving next year.. However I wouldn’t be too upset as he hasn’t really performed compared to gameiro who has scored 19 goals in all season.

View attachment 244274

View attachment 244273

Finally the board have agreed to upgrade our Youth Facillites which will be a huge benefit in the future as hopefully we could produce great talent!

View attachment 244272

Also we have been hit by lots of injuries! However we have got players back just in time for our important games. Sack our head physio on the cards?

Sadly, this will be my last update for a while as I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks...

Sorry, havent took my laptop with me on holiday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM BACK AND WE START WIITH A BANG!

View attachment 239990
Sevilla Vs Manchester City:

Reporter-: "Gary, in your short managerial career, this certainly has to be your toughest test?"

Gary-: "It's certainly up there with the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid but I'm just looking for the players to enjoy themselves and hopefully play with confidence."

Reporter-: "Can you give us an idea on how you will set up?"

Gary-: "All I can tell you is that it's a way I would prefer not to as it means inviting pressure onto us. Thank you I'd better be going now"

View attachment 239986
Who will win between these to giants? Who will come out victorious? Who will progress to the semi finals of the Europa League?!

More updates will be regular now as I'm back

View attachment 239961
1':Kick off at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium and Manchester city have taken early possession of the ball.

5': Aguero gets slipped in by a lovely ball by silva but unlucky great block by Gonolons.

11': PENALTY TO MAN CITY! Ibbora took out silva and it was an unneeded challenge which may cost them.

12': Great penalty by Aguero which finds the top right hand corner!

30': Man City dominating as expected as Sevilla are trying to counter but Man city haven't been able to break down the Sevilla back line.

34': Great tackle by carrico and now ibbora collects the loose ball and threads it out wide to Vitolo on the left and crosses it in towards Bacca and... UNLUCKY.. Hits the underside of the ball and company clears..

43': Toure on the ball spreads the play to Navas and whips a low cross towards aguero and GOALLLLLL! Simple finish for aguero and he was 7 yards out. Great cross by Navas.

45': 2-0 Man City, how will Sevilla respond!?

49': Lucas Silva plays in Gamerio who leaves a cheeky back heel to Jese. GOAL, great goal as Jese hits the ball sweetly and Hart has no chance.

58': Another Penalty to city! Gonolons was shoulder to shoulder with Navas. Debatable penalty...

59': GOAL! Aguero coolly slides in the bottom left hand corner and Beto went the wrong way..

60': 3-1 to man city is there a comeback? or will Sevilla crumble?

72': Denis the Menice scores! Lovely worked build up play by the whole team and a nice cool finish!

84': Time is running out for Sevilla.. ANOTHER PENALTY! But this time it's for Sevilla and another debatable as Denis looks liked he went over a little to easy! GOALLLLLLLL, Silva coolly slots the ball down the bottom right corner!

90+3': FT, What a game. This was truly a cup game and was full of controversy throughout the game. But from a neutral point of view it was spectacular.

View attachment 239933
Reporter-: "What are your thoughts on the first and second half?"

Gary-: "Well, it certainly was a game of two halves. In the first half I thought we were terrible but the second half was one of our best performances all season."

Reporter-: "You certainly surprised us with your defensive approach, why was that?"

Gary-: "City have world class players in every position, I wanted to set up so we concede as little as possible but I'm disappointed that we conceded 3 goals.. Thank you for your time"

End Of Season Review: Wonderful or misery for Sevilla?View attachment 918151Would my first season in club management be a hit or would it be a disaster?

View attachment 239870
A mixed run of form nearly cost us 3rd place, but the most impressive result without a doubt was against Valencia - It was also our most important result. However... Barcelona.... I was distraught.. I hadn't seen a worse performance ever in my life... not even from teams I've played for and against. I decided screaming and shouting wouldn't be the best idea.. I just told them to pick their heads up as we had many games left and we needed all the points in order to secure 3rd from Valencia.

View attachment 239869
Transfer Rumours:

James Rodriguez heading to PSG for 60 million euro

Sturidge looking for Liverpool exit

Neville return to English football?

Lionel Messi on the verge of signing a 2 year extension with Barcelona

Reporter-: "What's the news with you being linked to arsenal?"

Gary-: "There is some truth behind it but at the moment I'm very happy with Sevilla and I'm focused my transfers."

View attachment 239862
BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal approach Gary Neville in order to replace Arsene Wenger!

View attachment 239861

There had been speculation about who would be willing to replace Arsene Wenger's shoes. Gary Neville had initially ruled himself out of the job but in a sudden turn of events he has flown over to Heathrow airport to attend the interview!

View attachment 239859

MORE BREAKING NEW: Sevilla are going to hold talks with Gary Regarding his future and hopeful he'll stay!

Interesting regarding the future of Gary Neville, whether he's going to be the manager at Arsenal or Sevilla... This is a 50/50 call and only Gary will be able to tell us about the future.

Reporter-: "Gary, Do you have an idea where you will be managing next season?"

Gary-: "If I knew I would tell you but unfortunately I have know idea. This is not down to football or money reasons but in fact due to personal reasons I'd wish not to talk about.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Will Gary go to Arsenal or decide to stay at Sevilla? Where do YOU think he should go?

Interesting choice!

I'd should say 'dont go to arsenal' but that would only be because I'm a spurs fan. haha.

Arsenal would be a good project; potential title winning squad. Could try and see if you can win it in your first season?

Anyway, will continue to follow Gary's progress! Good luck.

Interesting choice!

I'd should say 'dont go to arsenal' but that would only be because I'm a spurs fan. haha.

Arsenal would be a good project; potential title winning squad. Could try and see if you can win it in your first season?

Anyway, will continue to follow Gary's progress! Good luck.

Haha, yeah, I was surprised when they offered job as I was only at sevills for a yeah.

Yeah it would and hopefully develop youth whilst I'm there also spurs got relegated in the first season..

thanks man, appreciated

View attachment 239764

View attachment 239582

BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal has appointed former England International Gary Neville as Manager!

View attachment 239583

It is rumored that he has signed a 3 year deal with the Gunners. It is thought that Gary Neville was keen on a return to English football after being away from it for many years after he had retired. During his playing career he acuminated 569 appearances between 1993-2011 and during his time he managed to collect many titles and cups. However, it is thought that he made the decision to leave Sevilla after only 1 year in charge was down to family reasons as his kids and wife missed England.

Reporter-: "Gary, Why did you move to the emirates?"

Gary-: "After a long chat with my family they all said they miss England and the culture of it... I personally put family first and the Arsenal job was a perfect opportunity to be able to move back."

Reporter-: "Your now at Arsenal, Will there be any major any overhauls in the backroom staff or players?"

Gary-: "We will have to see as a club of Arsenal's statue must have good backroom staff. When it comes to players the all have a chance to impress me in training and if they don't, then they'll know before anyone where they'll be heading. Thank you."

View attachment 239577

First Day on the Job!

View attachment 239230

When I walked into Arsenal Training Centre I was immediately impressed with the different and state of the art facilities they have available for the players to hopefully improve and reach their potential. I already have an idea of who I want to bring in but I asked Steve Bould to give me an overview of the players and what he'd think how good they are.

View attachment 239228
View attachment 239227
I was generally pleased with the standard of players we have at the club - to be expected at a club like arsenals standard. The player I was most eager to see was Callum Chambers because he reminds me of myself when I was his age.

I have Written myself objectives for the following season in all competitions:

Premier League - Finish 4th
Champions League - Quarter Final
Capital One Cup - Not Bothered
FA Cup - Semi Final

In my opinion I think these are achievable but I set them so low as this year will be a year of getting to know the squad and implementing my tactics, also getting rid of the deadwood and aging players.

View attachment 239223
Aaron Ramsey - Quality CM, first choice CM. Excellent passing and creativity and can also score and defend.

View attachment 239222
Alexis Sanchez - Typical winger but has more as well, great finishing and can beat a man or too and possess pace to burn with great dribbling - its going to be a fun season!