Gasperini Tactics Masterclass (Bundesliga Dominated,undefeated for the season,treble win 🏆)

Gasperini Tactics Masterclass (Bundesliga Dominated,undefeated for the season,treble win 🏆)

Hello. I have a question for you. Do you use any OI´s in this tactic?
Thanks and great job on this tactic

I have another question. Do you change the mentality for Positive ou Balance when playing against big teams?

I notice in the tactic that some of the players during the match change there positions. Is this because of the tactic or is something wrong?
sorry for all the questions.

I notice in the tactic that some of the players during the match change there positions. Is this because of the tactic or is something wrong?
sorry for all the questions.
I answer you with a single post: D then, as regards the mentality, I would avoid changing, because the team is set up to play that way, you would paradoxically risk going to break the tactical balance, but you can always try, Gasperini does not change. never game mentality based on the opponent. :)
As for the position changes I think you are referring to the attackers with the attacking midfielder, it is set up so on purpose, Ilicic in atalanta often exchanges positions with the attacking midfielder on duty or in any case when the forwards widen you will often find players in different positions, it is the interchangeability of roles is right in the DNA of atalanta :) I apologize for my English, I hope I was clear 😅

Excellent tactics doing wonders on my aston villa save second season I changed dlf to Af with just the stay wider instruction god its good any chance you could make one with wingers as good cheers

barca1.jpg barca2.jpgbarca3.jpg

I think, one of the most underrated tactics on the forum. Even, when i'm not the biggest fan of counterpress style, i was really pleased with the defensive stability.
Of course, in Barcelona we can find many very good defenders, but not world class players. Starting lineup from CL final can be seen above. In both major competitions (La liga and Champions League won) i had the best defensive record.
What i like the most about this tactic, apart from defense?
- dominant left side, where offensive wide center back creates many space for staying wide left wing back
- many passing combinations played with deep lying forward
- well prepared set pieces
- many different options for scoring opportunities

View attachment 569300 View attachment 569301View attachment 569302

I think, one of the most underrated tactics on the forum. Even, when i'm not the biggest fan of counterpress style, i was really pleased with the defensive stability.
Of course, in Barcelona we can find many very good defenders, but not world class players. Starting lineup from CL final can be seen above. In both major competitions (La liga and Champions League won) i had the best defensive record.
What i like the most about this tactic, apart from defense?
- dominant left side, where offensive wide center back creates many space for staying wide left wing back
- many passing combinations played with deep lying forward
- well prepared set pieces
- many different options for scoring opportunities
Thank you very much Helmut, I'm really glad you like the tactic :) if you want I always post new ones in my youtube channel :) thanks again

I've tried quite a few tactics this year and I can tell you this is the best one until now. At the very least, it is effective for me. Currently, I'm doing a save with Newcastle, which is definitely an underdog team, and the results are way better than any other I've tried. I will post results as soon as I finish the season. Good job, mate!

I've tried quite a few tactics this year and I can tell you this is the best one until now. At the very least, it is effective for me. Currently, I'm doing a save with Newcastle, which is definitely an underdog team, and the results are way better than any other I've tried. I will post results as soon as I finish the season. Good job, mate!
Thank you pjfg70 🙏🙏

Is it possible that you post the player instructions? It would be very nice!

TACTIC & LINKPLDWONDRNLSTFORAG.GDPTSNATION
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/thread/1820-oski-4-2-3-1-ronaldo-57-matches-84-goals/
56​
36​
11​
9​
165​
90​
75​
119​
England
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/thread/1928-redstar442/
56​
38​