Resource icon

Winning is Mandatory! - 154 Goals/Halland

Any OI´s?
Always left it to the Assistent Manager. Btw, always hired a Assistent Mananger With 18+ on Motivation, Judging Player Abiliti and Tactics, even if he was not an Assistent Manager. Now I have a GK coach that I Traind as an Assistent Manager With 20 on all of the stats I told you before.

mmmm Haarland and Mbape up front, pretty sure you could get these results with the default 442!

mmmm Haarland and Mbape up front, pretty sure you could get these results with the default 442!
Lad while I can see your point there and I do appreciate you cutting to the chase , while I am sure with the calibre of his squad it is possible to get results with some even preset tactics to a certain extent , I am not sure it is possible Halland score like 152 goals. Also I am not sure it is possible win 5 out of 6 CL's and like the lad mentioned he won almost every throphy except 2 in the last 6 seasons. So give the lad's tactic a chance before criticizing.

Okay, I will test with Leeds , see if Bamford can get 30 goals - that will test this!

I eat my words! Great tactic, 30 goals in 38 for Bamford so that's a ****** miracle with this Leeds squad. Well played sir.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 2,503
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 2,681
guys, i tried some tactics but this one is really great. i started a new game with fc bayern, ok it's bayern, but i was always missing something with the other tactics. but all is well with this tactic

guys, i tried some tactics but this one is really great. i started a new game with fc bayern, ok it's bayern, but i was always missing something with the other tactics. but all is well with this tactic
I played with bayer as well with this tactic. Lewa is a monster!

Do you still have tactic version for FM21? I'm still playing it now :)

Do you still have tactic version for FM21? I'm still playing it now :)
You can use this one here, it is the same, only pull the CWB to FB-Att and I don't think the corner routine will work, rest is the same. I think it will work better.
If not, I attached the Fm21 Tactic here as well. Enjoy

Attachments

• Any Careere 4231 Winner.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 174
nice, thank you!
Most welcome. I named it like that because in Fm2021 it gave me dominance with Man Utd, Bayern, Milan, PSG, Dortmund and FCSB. FCSB took me 4 years for first Euro Cup and 7 for Champions Cup.

Btw, share your results with us here, even if it's Fm2021, I really love to see people succeed.
Casual FM21 Touch player here due to my tight work schedule
Basically, I just throw the 2022 tactic to my team and follow your suggestion to pull the CWB. Have been managing Twente for 5 years, I can say this is our best season:
  • Finish 4th and automatically qualify for Euro Cup (last season was 8th)
  • Goals productivity was amazing (3rd highest in the league)
  • Win first Dutch Cup since I managed the team (ended Ajax-PSV domination)
We always ended the season mid-table in our first four seasons, but with your tactic, "top half finish is mandatory" haha. Need some improvement and good depth on FB and DLP tho, we stumbled in the middle of the season due to injuries. However, well done man, what a tactic!

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.png
    Screenshot-1.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 2,319
  • Screenshot-2.png
    Screenshot-2.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 1,036
Casual FM21 Touch player here due to my tight work schedule
Basically, I just throw the 2022 tactic to my team and follow your suggestion to pull the CWB. Have been managing Twente for 5 years, I can say this is our best season:
  • Finish 4th and automatically qualify for Euro Cup (last season was 8th)
  • Goals productivity was amazing (3rd highest in the league)
  • Win first Dutch Cup since I managed the team (ended Ajax-PSV domination)
We always ended the season mid-table in our first four seasons, but with your tactic, "top half finish is mandatory" haha. Need some improvement and good depth on FB and DLP tho, we stumbled in the middle of the season due to injuries. However, well done man, what a tactic!
I am so glad to see and hear this. Things will only get better. After bringing in some good players and getting the tactic to be learned as it should, only better results should follow. I am so happy for you!