GCSE Langauge Exams

I've just done French and Spanish. Why did I take two languages?

I don't feel staring at it helps me, read it through a few times, and we get a mock exam usually the lesson before. That being said, I get worse in writing than speaking.

@superbladesman That's nothing! I made up my French speaking a couple of months ago.

I wouldn't worry mate, just try and learn things sentance by sentance, but then again I did A level Drama, so I was pretty decent at remembering lines.

But don't stress, the guys are right, if you are getting A's and B's atm, you will walk it pretty much.

Same with A levels really, you do need to put more effort in, but it's still not a massive push, unless you want to do something ridiculous at university.

Even uni isn't too hard, it's just more reliant upon you.

how are you doing atm? Are you getting As and Bs in tests and essays? If yeah then you won't need to do too much revision to walk the exams but if you're not you will need to put work in. Basically I started off revising for my GCSEs but after my science exams I just couldn't be bothered so didn't revise for rest. Still managed to get A*, 7As and a B. If you don't feel comfortable doing no revision then do some ;)

A's mostly in what I have done so far.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Not even finished writing mine and the actual speaking is on 30th and 31st of March

Mate, it aint that there is a set date for the CA's it is just that there is a deadline of something like 24th of May I think to hand in results to AQA.

A's mostly in what I have done so far.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Mate, it aint that there is a set date for the CA's it is just that there is a deadline of something like 24th of May I think to hand in results to AQA.

then really you should walk your GCSEs, I wouldnt worry too much

Okay.. got my techniques set out

1) General reading of it when I can, try and get pieces of it stuck in my mind
2) Going through it sentence by sentence
3) Recording it and listening to it over and over again

Luckily my family is Italian so I will practice my speaking with them, inviting my friends round too who speak Italian too.

Well, they were for me, but honestly don't take it that way. I've got some friends who didn't do any work either and got like 5 Es and 3 Ds. Not to sound vain or anything, it's just I have a family of intellectuals so I can pretty much just walk the stuff like English and Geography, essay subjects. I was rubbish at Maths and so on though. I'm pretty smart but I'm very, very lazy. To put it into FM terms, my creativity and flair is pretty high, but my work rate is rubbish.

If someone points this out to me though, my aggression ratings generally come into play. ;)

Really, I guess we're trying to emphasise how hard A-Levels are in comparison. I used to think GCSEs were hard too.

You're the Mario Balotelli of academia.

All I did was have my 40 words as a prompt or reminder and remember it of that, include words like 'tenses' 'opinions' and all that shiz

I just pulled out the essay and copied it (couldnt switch as my sheets where folded)

The exam supervision is so ****, i really dont know how people can get caught cheating.