• Views Views 3K
History: E
Maths: D - Gotta Retake
English: D - Retake Another
Sport Btec: CCCC
Public Services: BBBB
Science: CC

got into sixth though :D

Very nice guys, I think last year I got 2A 4B 2C 1D.. but I really can't remember, I did manage to get ABBB for my As levels last week though.

Did anyone do the Medicine through Time course this year? I ****** up on the test :/

Good luck to all of you getting your GCSE results today, and well done to all of you who already have them! I did them last year, and i've just finished my first year of 6th form, but it didn't go too well :(. Make sure you work hard next year, so you don't have to **** about with resits when you're doing A2s

me it was a load of **** and thats why i got a E in History
Thankyou! I found it so hard, I knew most of the material,but not about the how to answer each question, dreading this result when I get them in twenty minutes

B 's and C 's not bad, didin't revise and never did any work in lessons :)

Thankyou! I found it so hard, I knew most of the material,but not about the how to answer each question, dreading this result when I get them in twenty minutes

i knew quite a bit but the stuff that come up was about the women and that and we dident like do that. Did u do Jack The Ripper coursework and American west test 2

B- Maths (Should have done better)
B- History
B-Physics (i thought this was a joke, all i did in physics all year was **** off the ***** of a teacher, in my mocks i got U and now a B, i think it was marked wrong or something lol but wont complain)
B-R.E
C-Eng Lit.
C-Eng Lang.
C-Add Maths
C-Biology (**** coursework + ***** of a teacher = lucky to pass
C-French (Reccomend this for anyone strugling to think of what GCSE's to do, i did foundation and the 11+(a test you do at the end of primary school) was harder than this.)
C-Business Studies (Should have done better but my coursework was pure ****, spelt the title of it wrong thats how bad it was)

Happy that i didnt fail anything :D especially considering my attendance was **** and i didnt put enough effort in.

Considering doin Maths and Btec double award construction
or
Maths, ICT and History
or
Maths, ICT and Physics
Anyone done these and has any advice?

Well done first poster, IGCSEs are meant to be way harder than normal GCSES (no coursework though, I'm doing my IGCSES in a year)
good luck for anyone still waiting for results and well done to everyone who's got them. Next year I'm taking the two English's, Maths, History, Spanish, Music, Geography, Biology, German, Latin and I think Critical Thinking. ******** it tbh:(

I got mine this morning
History-A*
French-A
RE-A
English lang-A
Geography-A
DT-B
English lit-B
Science-B,B
Maths-B

To be honest not to bad but was hoping for a few more A*. Iv got some mates who have done alot worse though.

how old are you when you sit your GCSEs? And after them do you do A-Levels?

Well done to all who got their results, hope you all got what you wanted/needed. I can remember my GCSEs 6 years ago. Dreaded it, but I got my results, 1 A*(Double Award Science, equal to 2 GCSEs), 2 A(Maths, English Lang), 4 B(Business Studies, Geography, Graphics, French), 1 C(Dual ICT), and a U(Religious Education), which I didn't have to do, and didn't care at all about.

Well done to all! Like others I can't believe it's only a year since I sat my GCSE's, seems so long ago. Bailed out of college this year and now going elsewhere to re-start my A-Levels.

Well done matey i got:

Maths: C
P:e : B
English: B
Business: C
Science: C
Design Tech: C
French: E
Religious Studies: E

The last two really dont matter at all :P

Back