Status
Not open for further replies.

flybysilva

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they will be making a genie scout for 2011?

they have done it now for a few years so i dont see why they would stop doing it

There is a Pre-Beta version floating about somewhere, there will be a version this year, yes.

They will release one when they've made all data compatible with the 11.1 patch which is supposed to be out Friday. However it will take a while to do this data coding so don't expect it to be released on friday. I am not sure whether they will make a Genie Scout that will be compatible with the default patch.

Any further updates on when the genie scout will be out?

I heard FM Assistant BETA was out and it is somewhat like Genie Scout.

I heard FM Assistant BETA was out and it is somewhat like Genie Scout.
Yep, it's essentially an in-game equivalent. Like FMRTE is to the editor.

Compared to last year it is delayed (Genie Scout '10 was out in early November if I recall) and last I heard the dude who makes it is doing one for '11.

the FM assistant works pretty well. Helped me find a bunch of wonderkids and wonderstaffs.

**** people does anyone know when will come out the genie scout ? I have read what this guy has wrote above, but does anyone know the exact date when he comes out?:':)S

Wish everyone else was as direct and helpful as you :p

The scout is in the final testing phase. First beta will be released in a few days. 12:56 PM Jan 3rd via web

from the creater's twitter

could be here by the end of the week according to FMscout.

Reports on fmscout are saying that Genie Scout will definitley be released tomorrow 7/1/2011

hope there right, stuck in a bit of a rut on my hull city game and need a few good youngsters

Well he did say 2011, didn't realise it would be so soon...

I'm looking forward to having it again. It's not so much fun when you're managing a big club (buying all the best players as youths becomes tiresome), but it doesn't contravene my FM code to use it for lower league saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.