Gerard for 95M ?

• Thread starter Thread starter 5ini5t3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4K
$95Million? That's only £60Million... So not worth it for the worst best and most consistent player :)

Plus the fact that it's clauses is rubbish as well..

Oh yeah I just noticed the $, well spotted Andy :) Don't sell mate

$95Million? That's only £60Million... So not worth it for the worst best and most consistent player :)

Plus the fact that it's clauses is rubbish as well..

In my game I sold him to Real Madrid for £54m (all upfront) and haven't regretted it. It gave me some money to buy players I needed. I say go for it if you haven't already.

You may not be able to buy one player who is as good as Gerrard but you can buy 3 or 4 new players who more than make up for it.

Yeah i sold him in my game right at the start to Real Madrid for £55m, the cash helped me buy Moutinho,Veloso and Balotelli.

Last edited:
In my game I sold him to Real Madrid for £54m (all upfront) and haven't regretted it. It gave me some money to buy players I needed. I say go for it if you haven't already.

You may not be able to buy one player who is as good as Gerrard but you can buy 3 or 4 new players who more than make up for it.

who would you buy ? moutinho

alos id sell if the money is right

I think I got Veloso, Mati Fernandez, Laurito, and Obertan.

in new update im starting with them now
think ill offer to clubs for 60m and get moutinho? what does any1 think

People who play FM rely too much on the likes of Moutinho, Veloso, Mati Fernandez etc. You cannot replace Gerrard man for man. Same as you cannot replace Ronaldo man for man.

in new update im starting with them now
think ill offer to clubs for 60m and get moutinho? what does any1 think
You dont need people to tell you what to do,you will end up with 50 different opinions,do what you feel best then any success you get is your own.

okey dokey

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

People who play FM rely too much on the likes of Moutinho, Veloso, Mati Fernandez etc. You cannot replace Gerrard man for man. Same as you cannot replace Ronaldo man for man.

dont like mati or veloso and never bought moutinho;)

modric for gerrard, dream on. Arshavin would be better

Sell Gerrard for the amount asked for, get Palombo or Veloso, or both. Never a let down in my game, either of them.

Sell Gerrard £95M Then buy Veloso & Moutinho £20M and them 2 will fill in for gerrard then you will have 70-75 Million to improve the rest of your team

People rely on them because they're reliable.

Replacing one world class player with 3 or 4 great players is worth it in my opinion. Especially when you're someone like Liverpool have pretty tight financial restraints for the first few seasons.

Sell Gerrard £95M Then buy Veloso & Moutinho £20M and them 2 will fill in for gerrard then you will have 70-75 Million to improve the rest of your team
The offer was in dollars DC,changed to english pounds it works out about £12.76

Back