Gerard for 95M ?

• Thread starter Thread starter 5ini5t3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4K
do what u think best lol, cuz for some1 who favours youngster policy, he may decide to cash in on stevie and buy potentially world class players in the future, whereas another person who prefers to form a winning team regardless of age might think otherwise and keep gerrard. the decision is on you, really, depending on the type of manager u are

i say keep Gerrard and if you want a class midfielder for the future (in case you want to sell him one day) get someone like Adrien from Sporting (very similar to Gerrard) for 4 million and mould him to become one of the best! you cannot replace a Gerrard or Lampard!

By my calculation 59,30 mil english pounds.

Lol... Not only did I work it out earlier in the thread, but he was joking!

At the end of the day if Ronaldo is worth $127Million how is Gerrard worth only $95Million?

Anyway who even uses $?

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

And please don't just reply American's, to be funny!

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

You dont need people to tell you what to do,you will end up with 50 different opinions,do what you feel best then any success you get is your own.

What's the point in a forum if players can't give advice to others? The success will still be his, the guy just wants to know what others would do. That's fair enough..

SELL HIM!!!!!

you can rebuild your squad around the talent you have already got.

Veloso or Moutinho or both would be a good start as direct replacements, then think about other weak area of liverpool (wingers + a striker)

Back