busbybabe

Reaction score
Sorry if this thread exists already, couldnt find it.

Having problems with German national team. I have deleted the files necessary to fix the problem, and until now (season 15/16) Germany has used real players, but now suddenly they are all grey again! does it have to do with the new patch to do? and is there a way for me to fix this?

Would appreciate help! cheers!

I reckon it would be a patch problem. i suppose all you can do is check your files to see it the deleted file is back

i think you need to delete files again

EDIT: beaten to it

Last edited:
yeah I just deleted them again, do i need to restart the game?

ok this probly aint part of this tread but which files do i have to delete and where can i find them??
i deleted a fake.inc file is dat all or do i have to delete more??

After installing an official patch you will always need to delete the fake files for it to work.

Off topic i know but can anyone show me how to get to the files if i have downloaded from the disk onto steam?

Off topic i know but can anyone show me how to get to the files if i have downloaded from the disk onto steam?

Example: Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1100\db\1110\lnc

Though the numbers will be different cause of the latest patch.

doesn't ******* work, think I have to wait until the next call ups?

No no, you delete the files in the Inc folder, not those files.

the ones in inc...just open each file with notepad and see what it's got. I also delete 2 files from edt....fake and holland or something.