Germany Jogi Loew - Sextuple

• Thread starter Thread starter LoCalXt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 21K
Looks good man, 4-2 against Barca is good would love to see a test with a Prem team as well on the new more defensively sound one (more competitive league in my eyes)

Sometimes, to get better defense i just lower the d-line, although the major goal conceded came from crosses....

Looks good, I'll give it a try.
Would you make some player filters?

Looks good, I'll give it a try.
Would you make some player filters?

I can help you with this:

GK - sweeper keeper attributes - must have good exits from the box and some eccentricity
FBs - lots of stamina, good crossing and pace - Alaba
CBs - Anticipation, Heading, decisions, determination and passing - Balanta
DMC - stamina, strength, anticipation, passing, tackling - Lucas Romero
MCR - Stanciu plays very well this role for me, so get someone like him
MCL - Verrati fits very well for me, but think in Yaya Toure
AMR/AML - Pace, crossing, shooting and heading. A lot of crosses go to the 2nd post
Striker - Here it's the hardest and easiest of all positions, imo. It was to be good striker with a lot of anticipation and heading, but it also needs to have good passing, decisions and technique to deliver t-balls to the wingers. lewandovski is ideal, but what a ****, he is perfect for almost all striker roles. I think Dzeko can also to this role properly, Benzema, Falcao and of course a lot of regens.

Hope it helps

Not yet , starting some project this week so I will probaby get to play FM on the weekend. Provide some SS :) !

Maybe you can help me with one thing. I've done a 8 year save with Bayern and a 4 year save with Benfica. Using this tactic, where should i go next?

I thought i could go into the premier, but just can't pick the ideal team

I can help you with this:

GK - sweeper keeper attributes - must have good exits from the box and some eccentricity
FBs - lots of stamina, good crossing and pace - Alaba
CBs - Anticipation, Heading, decisions, determination and passing - Balanta
DMC - stamina, strength, anticipation, passing, tackling - Lucas Romero
MCR - Stanciu plays very well this role for me, so get someone like him
MCL - Verrati fits very well for me, but think in Yaya Toure
AMR/AML - Pace, crossing, shooting and heading. A lot of crosses go to the 2nd post
Striker - Here it's the hardest and easiest of all positions, imo. It was to be good striker with a lot of anticipation and heading, but it also needs to have good passing, decisions and technique to deliver t-balls to the wingers. lewandovski is ideal, but what a ****, he is perfect for almost all striker roles. I think Dzeko can also to this role properly, Benzema, Falcao and of course a lot of regens.

Hope it helps
Thank you, mate!

UPDATE

As I mentioned early last week , would begin work on a newer version of the original tactic. I chose Ajax because I wanted to start my first long term save. My main goal of this long term save is to develop the Ajax young players and produce good players for the National team. With that in mind , I will not be buying ANY players - All my players will progress through the core academy.

As you can see, we started very well, the defence of the original tactic is slightly improved while keeping the attacking flair and power. Most goals conceded now are from set pieces and defensive mistakes that better defenders like Kompany and co will not make.

One thing was also helping the striker get more goals , and as you can see from Jong is playing really well. I will see how it goes for a while and try to limit some mistakes.

View attachment 348960View attachment 348959View attachment 348958
View attachment 348963View attachment 348962View attachment 348961

Gonna release this one or carry on testing? Away against PSG is very impressive

You do upload this tactic-update or You wait for more results and then upload this? Great results however and I can't wait when I test it. Cheers mate ! / Sorry for my english.

Gonna release this one or carry on testing? Away against PSG is very impressive

Yes i will update it. Just playing a little bit to make sure its not a phase and also add some extra changes if needed. I watch full games so it takes a while.

Yes i will update it. Just playing a little bit to make sure its not a phase and also add some extra changes if needed. I watch full games so it takes a while.

Well its always quicker letting others test as well ;)

Back