• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 785
  • Views Views 54K

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol well i always going to cheer ghana regardless, unless they had played england, in which case my house would have been very divided

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

im not even sure what happened, it looked like a long ball out of nowhere
just seemed as if there was confusion between our centre and full back on who should mark him really. hopefully they sort that out quickly.

just seemed as if there was confusion between our centre and full back on who should mark him really. hopefully they sort that out quickly.
its because there isnt a dedicated player to mark him in a 4-4-2. so it takes one laspe of concentration, or lack of communication and hes away

brilliant tackle by Ashley Cole.

no doubt in my mind he has been the best left back in this tournament so far.

hands down, definitely pips evra and lahm (when he plays there) as the best left back in the world.

Both teams playing well, I think their will be a goal in the first half

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Have to disagree Max, Fábio Coentrão.

He has being amazing, I always thought he was a all out attacking left winger but he is very solid at the back

If only beckham was on the pitch.. :S

Come on you Lions!

hands down, definitely pips evra and lahm (when he plays there) as the best left back in the world.

Evra with United is the best left back in the world, For France its a different story but Ashley Cole never seems to have a bad game.

Game has been pretty even thus far, both sides seem confident enough.

could go either way at the moment.

EDIT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Evra with United is the best left back in the world, For France its a different story but Ashley Cole never seems to have a bad game.
evra does it for united, cole does it for chelsea and england, hence imo the best in the world

of the ways to concede a goal route one!

Great composure their by Klose, Awful goal to concede from a goal kick, Lack of Communication at the back?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

evra does it for united, cole does it for chelsea and england, hence imo the best in the world

of the ways to concede a goal route one!

Fair point.

Game has been pretty even thus far, both sides seem confident enough.

could go either way at the moment.

EDIT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Gehen von einer Klippe springen :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back