Switzerland beat Spain, Italy knocked out of one of the easiest Groups

We're England, Don't Write us off yet..

I'm looking forward to this match.

First half.
Germany 1 England 0 - Ozil
Full Time.
Germany 2 England 1 - Gerrard - Klose

Probably ;)

Best of luck to both sets of supporters.
As a neutral, I can just kick back and enjoy it.

Do they still show that table every five minutes of like Germany winning 4 penalty shoot-outs and England losing 3?
yes :(

and if its not that it's a ****** piece of video footage of the Germany 'keeper saving penalties in training, or statistics between our 'keeper and theirs on penalty shoot outs.

yes, our 'defence' which has conceded one goal, a freak goal aswell.

our defence is fine, it's expected that teams will have chances against us, teams have chances against everyone, it's not like it's an extraordinary thing for a team to have a few good chances against a team.

Switzerland had a chance vs Spain, and they took it, end of.

guess that means Spain defence sucks to, huh?

think before you post.

Maybe if you watched the Spain game you would realise that the Swiss goal was offside.

Not to mention that Spain sould of had 2 penalties and the Swiss should've had a man sent off...

Think before you post...

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Ignore him Max. He's obviously Scottish.

Exactly.

'Cause only Enlgland fans would think they stood a legitimate chance against Germany.

How is this even being argued about. The germans have performed much better than us so far.oO)

We have scored 2 goals and have only beat one team in the world cup. Slovenia, who have a population of 2 million and a ridiculously small amount of proffesional footballers to choose from.

Germany had a harder group and finished top. There only not unbeaten because they had a man sent off early in the game against serbia and even then they were the better side for most of the game and missed a penalty.

I still think we can win this game but they have clearly been significantly better than us so far.(K)

results wise they have been a lot better then us, but performance wise they havent,. they had one good performance and 2 shodd performane, i dont buy into they where down to 10 man **** either, Who's fault is that, a german player.

So just cause they better an un organised Australian side, who had cahil sent off wrongly. doesnt mean anything. (K)

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Maybe if you watched the Spain game you would realise that the Swiss goal was offside.

Not to mention that Spain sould of had 2 penalties and the Swiss should've had a man sent off...

Think before you post...

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Exactly.

'Cause only Enlgland fans would think they stood a legitimate chance against Germany.

Maybe if you watched the USA game you would realise we battereed them. and it was just a bad keeping mistake.

"Only Jealous Scottish fans would think england dont stand a legitimate hance"

If England can keep on improving after that first win then its possible. Its definitely going to be a close game but Germany are playing the better football IMO and Mesut Ozil is on fire. Its going to be close so im going to give just one goal.

Germany 1-0 England

Maybe if you watched the USA game you would realise we battereed them. and it was just a bad keeping mistake.

"Only Jealous Scottish fans would think england dont stand a legitimate hance"

Jealous....

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Bad troll is bad.

That wasn't trolling.

This is trolling.

Where can I see the game in the Internet? I know there was a thread with it but I can't find it

Here in Portugal the game will only be transmitted in PPV :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back