Germany v Spain [Semi-Final]

naah, ich bin ja ein deutsch, kannst du saggen das du spanish bist? didnt think so ;-)

i signed up for fm10, so i can download more then a half a file a day ;-) and it just so happens my fatherland is going to beat your motherland :) tough luck buddy

LETS JUST SAY just cuz im new to this forum doesnt mean i started watching football yesterday....i guess its true the more posts you have means you have a bigger ***** and know more about football then others

Hola amigo. ;)

Visca Catalunya!

:wub:

In other words, One Game until we are crowned champions of the world:)

I did google that to understand what it means actually XD

Yeahhh just 1 more game!!

Great game by Spain. Germany never really got to play their game.

Also is Paul the Octopus up for sale? :p Amazing, haha

I think almost all of them were from well outside the area.
Yes Spain did control the game but Germany had a few chances such as the Kroos one which a more experienced player would surely have taken, and personally i think they should have a penalty, although I could be wrong, no need to tell me if and why though.
villa cam desperate close with his far post lunge, pedro should have put torres through for a second goal. we could argue the if buts and maybes. but spain were the better side, and they deserved to go through. it was a good delivery and a great thumping header. nothing fluky about that

Someone clone Xavi and Iniesta. Wonderful midfield display by the Spaniards!

villa cam desperate close with his far post lunge, pedro should have put torres through for a second goal. we could argue the if buts and maybes. but spain were the better side, and they deserved to go through. it was a good delivery and a great thumping header. nothing fluky about that

True. I mean Spain across the whole tournament really, but tonight they played better than germany

I thought Germany were ok tonight, defended very well and although Spain had a barrelful of shots almost all were from outside the area and very very few I remember were on target. Still though they did win and Germany couldn't work their counter attacking system as Spain defended very well and unlike England and Argentina worked well as a team.

Should be a good final and neither of the two teams have won the World Cup yet.

What happened to Germany?

plus, where has everyones passion gone this World Cup? the only passion show, that I've witnessed was the passion shown by Italy when they was knocked out.

This was probably the best form I've seen Spain in, during this tournament. If they keep it up, and their strikers come through, they have a pretty good chance of lifting the Golden Prize.

True. I mean Spain across the whole tournament really, but tonight they played better than germany
agreed they hadnt really turned it on. but they did when needed. germany look very good for the future though

Would have liked a Germany v Netherlands final but oh well, Spain were just the better team tonight. That German team should be amazing in 4 years time. I hope...

I predicted Germany to win tonight... I should have trusted the Octopus...

agreed they hadnt really turned it on. but they did when needed. germany look very good for the future though

it's worth noting that the players who especially didn't shine today were the more inexperienced players - ozil, kroos, khedira (he was closest to puyol when he scored)
I'm sure they'll be even better for Euro 2012.

Thought Spain deserved the win in the end, they created a lot of chances although most were off target and from outside the box. Germany missed Muller more than you would think as he is a key man in their counter attack. I look forward to seeing this German side in the future although it is unlikely that they will have Klose as he will be 36 come the next world cup. Hope Spain win the final because i can't stand some of the Dutch players.