Germany v Spain [Semi-Final]

i hope germany score now, what a ******* greedy **** pedro.

torres on, really hope he gets a goal. despite him being a liverpool player he's honestly one of my favourite players.

pedro you numpty

friedrich has been quality tonight

Should be game over now. Spain should see this out.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Ft.
Spain 1-0 Germany
Good luck in the final Spain, rather them then Holland.

well done spain, even though i hate pedro for being a greedy **** and not slipping in chelsea's new signing(torres). germany will get better just watch 4 years from now they will be much better.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

they missed muller today more than what people would think.

well done spain, unlucky germany

Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooohooooo!!! Spain to the FINALS!!!!! :D

Un juego Hasta que se coronan campeones del mundo!

Hoo-ha.... My two favourite Liverpool strikers in the Final. I can't decide between Holland and Spain.

On a side note, I feel bad for Germany. But they were thoroughly outclassed by the Spanish midfielders.

well done spain, even though i hate pedro for being a greedy **** and not slipping in chelsea's new signing(torres). germany will get better just watch 4 years from now they will be much better.

they missed muller today more than what people would think.

This.
spain are the flukiest team... but the inexperience of this German side has gone and shown itself here.

Well deserved.

As I said before, Germany had a field day against England and Argie because they don't play as a team. Completely different story tonight, got dominated from start to finish.

Well-played Spain.

I'm happy that there will be a brand new name recorded as the 2010 World Cup winners, regardless of the result on Sunday.

Hopefully it'll be a good game.

The Germans were non existent throughout. Spain were controlling the match from start to finish and they almost had 3 times more shots than their opponents.

The Germans were non existent throughout. Spain were controlling the match from start to finish and they almost had 3 times more shots than their opponents.

I think almost all of them were from well outside the area.
Yes Spain did control the game but Germany had a few chances such as the Kroos one which a more experienced player would surely have taken, and personally i think they should have a penalty, although I could be wrong, no need to tell me if and why though.