Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Yes, the thread is early.

german_flag.gif
v.
2236d1252940938-can-anyone-modernise-our-crest-barca.jpg

What are your predictions for this one?

Germany beat Argentina a whopping 4 - 0 to progress, and Spain earned a narrow 1 - 0 win over Paraguay with a dramatic finish by the free-scoring David Villa.

I think Germany will take it, with Spain dominating possession.

Germany 2 - 1 Spain

Last edited:
germany will win, they have been the dominant force in the knock stages thus far and if they play like they did against england and argentina, they will most likely win.

3-1 to germany i predict.

1-0 Spain.

PCastro won't be impressed with you Billy ;)

why is it the barca badge and not the spain badge oO)

Last edited:
**** you're quick. Makes Castro look like a fool.

On topic. I hope and firmly believe that the deutsche mannschaft will ****** a narrow win. 1-0 or maybe 2-0.

I think Podolski will find the net in this game and hopefully we'll see some fine attacking football from both teams.

i hope germany win because i seriously dislike this spain side. judging by all their performances so far this should be easy enough. In their last 3 games Spain have looked ****, then Villa scores

Seeing they are defeating nearly every one with 3-0 or 4-0 I would say Germany 15-2 Spain. Nah, just joking.

2-1 for Germany

Spain 2-1 Germany

Schweinsteiger
Xabi Alonso
Iniesta

Actually judging by recent results there are only 2 possibilities.

1-0 Spain - Villa.

or Germany scoring 4

i hope germany win because i seriously dislike this spain side. judging by all their performances so far this should be easy enough. In their last 3 games Spain have looked ****, then Villa scores

Nope, every time Torres has gone off they seem to play much better.

I think Spain will win this one quite easily. Germany have looked good so far but they've played two teams who don't play as a team so its been far too easy for them. Spain play brilliantly as a team whilst having a few individuals that can create something out of nothing.

Can only see this going one way, even though Spain haven't been at their best. Muller being out could also be a big factor.

2-0 Spain

How can people think spain will win? the germans will... "kill" em....

The reason I have used the Barcelona badge should be self-explanatory really.

The reason I have used the Barcelona badge should be self-explanatory really.

Explanatory isn't in his vocabulary.

I can see a great game.

2-1 Spain, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Nope, every time Torres has gone off they seem to play much better.

I think Spain will win this one quite easily. Germany have looked good so far but they've played two teams who don't play as a team so its been far too easy for them. Spain play brilliantly as a team whilst having a few individuals that can create something out of nothing.

Can only see this going one way, even though Spain haven't been at their best. Muller being out could also be a big factor.

2-0 Spain

Spain haven't played brilliantly as a team. They've struggled to a 1-0 over 2 mediocre sides, without showing much attacking threat, while Germany defended well against the highest scoring side in the tournament.