• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 11K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello All,

Well.. My Dad went to the Hull V Liverpool game today ( Thanks for taking me :( ) And he's just rung me about 2 minutes ago and said 'When Gerrard came over to the fan's, it looked like he was saying goodbye'

Was anyone there? Did you see it?

I wouldn't be suprised, I suggest he wants Champions League football, can't blame him.

its better for him to go... liverpool became so pathetic

Liverpool can't afford to. Nobody's more passionate about the club, and him leaving will only spell more trouble. It'll be a sad loss to the Premier League.

they were lucky to get into europe, because the extra place for the europa league, but yeah gerrard will probebly leave and torres as well.

Unfortunate really

If it's how yuor Dad said it, they'll mention it on MOTD. He's had a poor season, but it'd be sad to see him leave and stupid, i wouldn't want him to leave. But for a 29/30 year old anything more than 30 million is a lot of money and would have to be taken seriously. Though, it may just be his appreciation for supporting during an awful season.

He wouldn't start at Chelsea
Can't see him going to Arsenal,United or Spurs either
Is he going to go abroad?

Liverpool can't afford to. Nobody's more passionate about the club, and him leaving will only spell more trouble. It'll be a sad loss to the Premier League.

Not if he moves to Chelsea or Man City! ;)

Yeah, I suppose lol. I doubt he'd go anywhere else in the league to be honest. Teams from abroad have declared interest. I can only see him joining with Xabi Alonso at Madrid, though.

If he were to go, he WOULDN'T go to any team in England. It'd be Real Madrid/Inter Milan. If it were Real i'd like to see Van Der Vaart in it (who we have reportably held talks with) or Sneijder. Rather hijm stay thuogh D:

Thierry Henry was Mr Arsenal

Incorrect. Tony Adams was Mr Arsenal and he retired. Thierry Henry is still a legend, I think he did make the wrong decision but, like many of the speculated moves this Summer, he wanted trophies.

I think if Gerrard wants first team football and a chance at winning trophies, he's probably best off at Inter.

Back