Gerrard Leaving?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 11K
Thierry Henry was Mr Arsenal

yeah but Stevie has supported Liverpool all his life and played with them all his days so i don't think he will leave unless he has to leave because of liverpools debts

yeah but Stevie has supported Liverpool all his life and played with them all his days so i don't think he will leave unless he has to leave because of liverpools debts
he very nearly went to chelsea though?

I said this a while back that he was leaving lol.. Real Madrid for £30M is the destination, because of the revelations about his private life.. but nothing will be released until after the World Cup because the newspapers don't want to be blamed if he and England have a poor tournament.

I said this a while back that he was leaving lol.. Real Madrid for £30M is the destination, because of the revelations about his private life.. but nothing will be released until after the World Cup because the newspapers don't want to be blamed if he and England have a poor tournament.
What about John Terry,Ashley Cole & Wayne Bride rumours then? Anyway Benitez won't care he's Spanish.

i can see him maybe going t Barca or Real madrid with Vand der Vaart exchange plus 25- 30 mill

do u have internal issues steven gerrard is one of the greatest ever midfielders far better than essien ballack etc .......

How imaginative of you oO)

Wouldn't the Liverpool fans hate him if he went to United

Don't knock DMF... he has a source. He apparently knew about the Terry affair before it was public as well.

:S
lol, did he actually? anyone know the betting odds on gerrard going to madrid?

He'll end up signing for Real Madrid and then returning to play for some championship club a few years after I think...

He'll then end up as a manager.

Wouldn't the Liverpool fans hate him if he went to United
i cant speak for other united fans, but i couldnt wrap my head around that. its just wrong

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Most likely, as fickle as it may seem.
why most something thats bound to annoy united fans?

The way I see it, unless Liverpool don't bring 4 or 5 quality players I can see him and Torres go

Back