Gerrard Leaving?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 11K
why most something thats bound to annoy united fans?

I mean in the sense that if he went to Man Utd, Liverpool fans would probably turn against him despite all he has done for the club. For me, that is fickle if it is the right word.

No need to worry about it though, I can never see him going there anyway.

I mean in the sense that if he went to Man Utd, Liverpool fans would probably turn against him despite all he has done for the club. For me, that is fickle if it is the right word.

fair enough. i dunno if they would forget all the good though. to be honest he wouldnt do it to them anyway

Stephen Gerrard is past his best.
He is not good enough for teams like Real/Barca or United.
Thats my opinion anyway.

What about John Terry,Ashley Cole & Wayne Bride rumours then? Anyway Benitez won't care he's Spanish.

That was months ago, well ahead of preperation of the World Cup. If they were to release a story like that now, England would be even more screwed than they are already.

How imaginative of you oO)

Thanks?..

Don't knock DMF... he has a source. He apparently knew about the Terry affair before it was public as well.

:S

Believe what you want.. but I know what I've been told and I know what this person has known in the past. We'll see come the end of summer..

lol, did he actually? anyone know the betting odds on gerrard going to madrid?

Yeah I did, we'll see what happens like I said.

Gerrard to Madrid for £30M.. Gerrard got a 16 year old pregnant and she's refusing to have an abortion despite him offering her £1M. His wife Alex was having an affair with Derby player Kris Commons, and he's moving to Madrid to get away from it all and so not to destroy his children with the paparazzi.

Yeah I wouldn't say fickle was the right word. Fickle is like being a fan of a player (N'Gog for example) and then when they have a bad game you decide you hate them. I think Gerrard joining Manchester United would be a valid reason for certain fans to turn their back on him as they may feel betrayed etc.

The way I see it, unless Liverpool don't bring 4 or 5 quality players I can see him and Torres go
4 or 5 ? Our team has talent, a lot of it. 4 or 5 on top of ours would give us loads more than anyone else in the league

do u have internal issues steven gerrard is one of the greatest ever midfielders far better than essien ballack etc .......

I'd take Essien over him in my team any day of the week mate.

Gerrard is well beyond his best.

If you can get over 25 million for him, then jump on it.

4 or 5 ? Our team has talent, a lot of it. 4 or 5 on top of ours would give us loads more than anyone else in the league
your first team has a lot of talent, as good as any on their day, but take away two or three players (im not talking about torres or gerrard, any team would suffer losing that kind of player), and it starts to come up a little short. it'd take 4 or 5 to make any real progress, not talking about regaining fourth, but as in pushing for a title challenge

Gerrard got a 16 year old pregnant and she's refusing to have an abortion despite him offering her £1M. His wife Alex was having an affair with Derby player Kris Commons, and he's moving to Madrid to get away from it all and so not to destroy his children with the paparazzi.

are you serious? worse then benzema.

Well if Gerrard does leave, and What DMF said is true, i am going to laugh so hard at everyone who dismissed or mocked it.

Benzema had *** with that 16 year old prostitute and stuff but that's all of topic. We'll see what happens in the summer won't we ;)

Gerrard to Madrid for £30M.. Gerrard got a 16 year old pregnant and she's refusing to have an abortion despite him offering her £1M. His wife Alex was having an affair with Derby player Kris Commons, and he's moving to Madrid to get away from it all and so not to destroy his children with the paparazzi.

Sorry mate, but that stuffs about Gerrard has been floating around the net for about 3/4 weeks and interesting was first seen on a United forum? :/ also, from what i've heard and read, most credible newspapers (ie. not the sun) have rubbished these rumours and refuse to publish because their source is ****.

however, as you say. we'll see this summer...

also, if anyone offers us above £25 million for him, we should take it. He's 30 and quite clearly past his best. :/ and people, i don't consider him to be 'Mr. Liverpool' purely for the fact he's "flirted" with Chelsea and Madrid in the past, he went down in my estimations when he nearly joined chelski. I see carragher as 'Mr. Liverpool' no matter how ironic it is.

Although he's past his best imo, he's still a great player, it would be interesting to see who they bring in to replace him though if he does go.

Lol at everyone comapring him to Essien. Essien is defensive and Gerrard is attacking. Obviously they are both great players and not that similar. I dont think he will leave. Just think he looked down because they have had a poor season.

Back