Gerrard or Lampard

• Gerrard

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Lampard

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Brum Boy

Reaction score
Which of the england two would you rather have?

Very hard decision.

I went for Gerrard though. He has it all, passing imo is better than Lampard (short and long). Both can get goals though.

Hard question. I cant stand either of them. Is the question just for in general or for the England squad?

It depends what role you want them to play. If you want a scoring mid then Lampards the best in the world for it (unless you count Ronaldinho as a mid)

Lampard for me, but they are both good

Gerrard, without question, both quality but Gerrard is amazing and he gets brownie points becuase i admire him for staying at Liverpool

Lampard for me only difference i see in them both is there passing range.

Gerrard easily, he is such a better player than Lampard.

i like lampard because he doesnt look as awkward as gerrard sometimes not a good reason but i just like lampard the style he plays.

What's the big deal with Lampard, how did he get 2nd place in the world player of the year? He can pass the ball 5-yards good for him and he can hit the odd long ball every now and then but so do alot of other midfielders. Don't tell me it's his goals that gets him 2nd place in world player of the year either because anyone who takes so many long range shots is bound to score as much as lampard does, and if everyone was as lucky as lampard they would all score deflected goals aswell; i know they aren't the only goals he scores but penalties aren't real goals either. I would take someone like Riquelme (although he's lazy) or Gerrard over him anyday.

Nah youve got to give Fat Lampard credit. He is a good passer of the ball, the killer ball isnt always required and yes he does hit tonnes of shots but he also scores an unbeliveable amount for a mid

Lee said:
What's the big deal with Lampard, how did he get 2nd place in the world player of the year? He can pass the ball 5-yards good for him and he can hit the odd long ball every now and then but so do alot of other midfielders. Don't tell me it's his goals that gets him 2nd place in world player of the year either because anyone who takes so many long range shots is bound to score as much as lampard does, and if everyone was as lucky as lampard they would all score deflected goals aswell; i know they aren't the only goals he scores but penalties aren't real goals either. I would take someone like Riquelme (although he's lazy) or Gerrard over him anyday.

That is my opinion exactly.

If it was riquelme was in this i would pick him above gerrard, lampard and ronny. You got to give some kudos to lampard he is a good player.

ye but we are sayin he isnt the 2nd best in the world. He is far off in my opinion

Gerrard makes things happen,with individual brilliance, Lamps cant do that, it doesnt mean hes a bad player like.

I went gerrard because I'd prefer him at United. Lampard is a better attacking midfielder,but Gerrard as a central midfielder

you kno wat gerrard needs to do, get rid of those horrible step overs ive seen him do them two times only but he looks like a clown lol.

Lamps edges it for me, ive always preffered him but recently ive begun to lyk Gerrard. Lampard looks more comfortable on the ball in my opinion, whereas Gerrard is more an off the ball player. Both are great at long shots and passin but its Lampard for me.