gerrard v.s lampard

arsenal

Banned
Reaction score
ive just started with real madrid and would like either lampard or gerrard but who is better

in real life gerrard is better but on fm i would prefer to have lampard

ive just started with real madrid and would like either lampard or gerrard but who is better

I would call that a stupid question :p Gerrard is so much better. 2 guys with bigger potential than gerrard. Fabregas and Toni Kroos. But during the first 2 seasons gerrard is the best midfielder in the game i think

Um, in real life Gerrard is i psychopathic morron.... And Lampard's too.... But.... Buy Fabregas instead...

ta and i forgot about him for some reason so thanks

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

VHP is toni kroos a striker cos ive heard of him before

Diego from werder bremen :)

right but wat shall i set him as like free role or playmaker

lampard will get you way more goals

ta and i forgot about him for some reason so thanks

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

VHP is toni kroos a striker cos ive heard of him before

no toni kroos is AMC/CM and 18 when the game starts. After 2 seasons with deportivo, all the big clubs were linked with the price of 1.87 billion. Buy him and play him though you have a better midfielder at his position. you should also buy balotelli (st). worth all the money inter want for him what ever it is

I would pick lampard because he gets more goals

lampard by far for me anyway.

gerrard is a arogant idiot..

everyone knows gerrard is just a diving hypocrit . .

In my current first season with leeds united, I often keep check on the other leagues (premiership inparticular) and lampard has got way more goals than Gerrard and a whole bunch of assists too. Im almost at the end of the season and he is chelseas top scorer. Maybe hes just having a lucky season, but from my experience with this game so far, I would go for Lampard.

Im not going to discuss real life because im a chelsea fan and im obviously going to be biased.

Buy riquelme and toni kroos. Riquelme will be good for 2 seasons. When he turns weak, kroos will be same level as fabregas. Thats my advice.

Tim cahill

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Gerrard and Tim Cahill are better than frank lampard.

What type of player are you looking for? A box-to-box type or a playmaker? To be honest, I would not go for both(and Fabregas too!). They way too expensive and not worth the money you will have to pay for them

If you are looking for a box-to-box type of player, go for Palombo. Awesome player in this position. Cost a cheap 12.5mil in my game with wages about 40++k per week.

For a deep laying playmaker, I believe Moutinho would be very good. Cost about the same as Palombo, but you got offer him high wages to beat the competition for his signature.

Both quality players and so much cheaper then getting either one of those you wanted.

Lamps is better on the game. I have Gerrard in my Watford team (I know I know) and although I stick with him because of who he is, his stats don't really live up to expectations. Lampard seems to do really well in all the games i've played.

they are both a cheap version of fabregas! and they are also very gay!gerrard is a diver and lampard is noob save your pennys and buy fabregas worth every penny!