Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I discovered an amazing player: FEDERICO INSUA!
I sign him for Man City and he with Robinho scored 47 goals and at the final of the season, we won the Premiership.
What you think about him? If he helped you, thank me officialy:D

I know this has nothin to do with the thread, but why do you support Spurs & Arsenal when there huge rivals??

this has loads to do with this thread - this player is not good.

are you both stupid or somethin?
you dont post a thread about a player without expecting someone to criticise the player - that player is shocking i signed him for villa.

Maybe you ain't playin' it on the right position... Then why the **** he scored 27 goals in my Man City team?

im not sure mate, but all im sayin is i will stay clear of him from now on lol.

i overwrite my seasons, and it was when i first got fm

Here in the start of the game:

my.php

I know this has nothin to do with the thread, but why do you support Spurs & Arsenal when there huge rivals??

Because he is an idiot from Romania.... he doesn't understand enlgish football. I have had this conversation with him many times. He seems to believe Leeds are the best team in the country and that they have "won the premiership many time" *****

Tonas579, make me idiot, one more time...
I didn't told nothing about Leeds, n00b, I just told that they won the English League for 3 or 4 times.
You understood a **** from me, now leave me alone.

Now, in real life, he was with Diego Montenegro the possible replacements for Riquelme in Argentina National team.

Tonas579, make me idiot, one more time...
I didn't told nothing about Leeds, n00b, I just told that they won the English League for 3 or 4 times.
You understood a **** from me, now leave me alone.

If your going to speak to me atleast have the decency to learn to speak English correctly first! I can hardly understand what your saying. Make you an idiot?? What the **** does that mean?? Your making yourself look an idiot by supporting Arsenal and Spurs.... two rival teams! Thats just retarded. No wonder the Romanian League sucks if people from Romania have your kinda football knowledge.

To get back to the question at hand: I personally do not like Insau. I managed the Argetinian Team in FM08 and Insua was not good then, and to be frank he is not good in 09. He is not bad, it is just that there are better players available that are younger and cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.