Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is an idiot from Romania.... he doesn't understand enlgish football. I have had this conversation with him many times. He seems to believe Leeds are the best team in the country and that they have "won the premiership many time" *****

Don't call him an Idiot just because he dosen't feel/understand the intensity of English rivalry , maybe he likes Arsenal and Tottenham. Are you that much of a ignorant **** that you can't exept that?

And i can guarrentee you have absolutley no football knowledge about Romania , proberbly only heard of Stea?

Don't be a ******* ***** you goon, and Leeds are the best team in the country , ********.

Last edited:
Don't call him an Idiot just because he dosen't feel/understand the intensity of English rivalry , maybe he likes Arsenal and Tottenham. Are you that much of a ignorant **** that you can't exept that?

And i can guarrentee you have absolutley no football knowledge about Romania , proberbly only heard of Stea?

Don't be a ******* ***** you goon, and Leeds are the best team in the country , ********.

Yeah, how I see, you understood me about the team I support.
And yes, I like Leeds and I would like to see them again in Champions League, how they were in the past and I will be delighted to see Spurs in the main 4 Places.

Yeah, how I see, you understood me about the team I support.
And yes, I like Leeds and I would like to see them again in Champions League, how they were in the past and I will be delighted to see Spurs in the main 4 Places.
Your seriously in need of a few brain cells,any chance you could go elsewhere to spout your drivel? If there was a yearly award for most pathetic threads in a year you would already have won it,and where only in March.

Now whats your excuse for bad English?

And I do have to add that posting a player on here and EXPECTING to get a thank you is pretty vain. You put a player on here to help others not your own ego.

On a serious note, lets get back to the point at hand, this was about a player not the accuracy of someone's grammar or English language

Oh big man! Wow im impressed! If theres anything i am definatly not it is ignorant... a **** maybe but thats a different story. He doesnt understand anything of English football so how can he possibly support english teams? Now big man everyone can be hard over the internet, well done... clearly you excell in it! But i think i'd be having to set about you if you said that to me in person, you ****** up little **** sucking gimp, i've killed for less than this!

yeah that players quality, jus signed him for barce, has an average for 7.46 in first 7 games, Heres your official thanks!

yeah that players quality, jus signed him for barce, has an average for 7.46 in first 7 games, Heres your official thanks!

Lmao... 1) the players ****... 2) you still haven't given him an official thanks! Oh dear me this is hilarious.

Lmao... 1) the players ****... 2) you still haven't given him an official thanks! Oh dear me this is hilarious.

1.he definatly isnt ***** if he can easily walk into a barcelona team 2.why dont you go fu*k yourself instead of taking the **** out of romanians who cant speak as good as english as you. Does it bother you that someone found a good player,cant you just accept it that maybe you didnt find him a good player but others might of.

1.he definatly isnt ***** if he can easily walk into a barcelona team 2.why dont you go fu*k yourself instead of taking the **** out of romanians who cant speak as good as english as you. Does it bother you that someone found a good player,cant you just accept it that maybe you didnt find him a good player but others might of.

Erm no, it bothers me that someone found a **** player and is now claiming they are good. Getting into a Barcelona side means **** all.

Now **** off out of my business you nosey ****. You horrible *******! This is between me and Tottenham... we had a previous arguement where he was a **** to me so i feel i have the right to be a **** to him! It has **** all to do with you so mind your own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.