Getting a new Stadium in Premier League with lower league club!

In the Premiership with FC United.

Groundshare with Bury (11,000).

Been planning for about 7 seasons in total.

ZzzzZzzzZzzzzZzzZzzzz

Just save before you request and try until they accept? are you selling out a lot of games, if not then the board will claim you don't need one. Do you have the finances to be able to build a stadium? again, if not the board will claim you don't need one.

ALL games are sold out, 100% - I have a ballance of ~80 million pound.......

I tried the reload of game, but nothing works, they say we don't have the required fanbase or whatever. And that is obviously bullshit.

Last edited:

I tried the reload of game, but nothing works, they say we don't have the required fanbase or whatever. And that is obviously bullshit.

That's strange :S, have you fully expanded your current stadium? I don't see why that should be a problem but who knows.

This is the only thing about the game that I genuinely find really frustrating, I am always a LLT and when I get to prem win champs league etc I also have the same problem! And have had on every version! Even after 20-25 years!

*FINALLY*

Have a new stadium, was planned for 3 years between 2034 to 2037, in year 2036 at the end of the season a message pops up saying they will be building a stadium with the completion due in 2038.

Apart from the unfortunate boring name of FC United Stadium, 25,871 capacity looks a good start.

I loaded up the savegame again now and made it to 2033, still not possible to get a new stadium. This is getting very sad and really should be fixed. All games are sold out with like 99% season tickets and I'm winning the PL and CL and ranked the best team in the world. Yet the club (Barnet) don't think its worth building a new stadium so we are at the stupid 12500 capacity.

Those of you who actually managed to get a new stadium, how much was your ballance in pound/euro

Last edited:
It sucks mate surely with all that success you should have loads of fans wanting to watch you play so i would of thought they build a bigger stadium