o_biso

Reaction score
does anyone else has this issue or is it only me who gets bored to manage a team for more than a season, i just get bored from playing with a team for a lot of team does anyone has this issue???

I was too but I've downloaded the super 8's database v3 its wicked!!!

im sure its pretty boring playing with Arsenal, City, Barca etc, try something different, give yourself a challenge

Yeah, Playing clubs like Man Utd, Liverpool, Barcelona, Chelsea etc can get boring very quickly, simply because there isn't much of a challenge....But if you manage a lower league team, a foreign team not in the "Big 3" leagues, then it is alot more exciting. Try the San Marino Challenge

im sure its pretty boring playing with Arsenal, City, Barca etc, try something different, give yourself a challenge
u know i never played with big teams now i am managing stuttgart and looking to coach somwthing weak and i am now board from stuttgart and want to manage something else

manage your club's rival.Then start destroying your former club

I do too. When I managed Crewe i got back to back promotions but still got bored because my best players wanted to leave I had no money for transfers. AND my pitch was in terrible condition but my board wouldn't repair it!

Try managing a lower league club and build them up. Or do a career run and start at the very bottom and work your way up to managing a big club like Barcelona. Or try and do the triple in all of the major leagues. Just try different scenarios like that.

I get bored all the time, I find the first season is the most boring as well.. I have no inspiration to start a new game at the minute :(

Try winning the Champions League with a Danish team...should keep you busy for a while.

I get bored all the time, I find the first season is the most boring as well.. I have no inspiration to start a new game at the minute :(

Exactly the same here Andy. Nothing seems exciting. LLM is too hard, Higher leagues are too boring. :(

i usually only get to finish about 3 seasons.by this time its not that im bored more that i think of something else id like to try. im 26 games into my 3rd season with spurs pushing for first premier league title also managing uruguay but still fancy starting again with arsenal just because i want to use them better. i also start again with created leagues or situations.

Try and win everything in Every big Football country, Germany, France, Spain, England and Italy, thats what im aiming to do mate, its exciting :)

Try getting Queens park (Scottish 3rd division) into SPL is a massive challenge which i've just started.

Being the only amatuar club in the Scottish football league makes it an even harder task., fun none the less :p

if you don't want a massive challenge such as llm, you could always manage a team, not in the top 4 in the top leagues, such as everton or villa

I had exactly the same problem as you but I have recently started playing with Portsmouth and have started to enjoy the game again.