Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I am the manager of Fulham and have been for six seasons. The last two years have been very kind to me and i have won the FA Cup twice in a row! It is now January In my 6th season im sitting top of the prem by 3 points and my team is on fire, but i think i have lost the spark to manage them. Does this happen to anyone else? Should i stay with this fulham team or leave?

Reaction score
it happens with me but stick with your team and keep improving areas that need improving

Reaction score
this happens to me but like bobthecat has suggested, work through the wall and the benefits will be worth it.

Reaction score
yeah i dunno tho, its jus that fulham winning the leauge sounds un realistic lol....

Reaction score
i disagree, did we all know that Spurs were going to do as well as they have been? a few years ago i would never have thought Spurs would get into the Champions League, let alone finishing top of their group.

Reaction score
Well I lose inspiration all the time with my saves. What I do is that i put that season on hold for a while and try something new. :)

Reaction score
i disagree, did we all know that Spurs were going to do as well as they have been? a few years ago i would never have thought Spurs would get into the Champions League, let alone finishing top of their group.
Dunno, they have splashed a lot of cash and they are a "big club". It is not a shock really. Fulham have much lower attendances and aren't as big a name.

Reaction score
Sometimes i stop my game after 3/4 games because i am sick of it already... I blame playing fm2010 toooo much.

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Only reason I got bored, was because I've been playing it far too much lately, so I've had to take a few days off it lol. Break worked though