jake490

Reaction score
I am the manager of Fulham and have been for six seasons. The last two years have been very kind to me and i have won the FA Cup twice in a row! It is now January In my 6th season im sitting top of the prem by 3 points and my team is on fire, but i think i have lost the spark to manage them. Does this happen to anyone else? Should i stay with this fulham team or leave?

it happens with me but stick with your team and keep improving areas that need improving

this happens to me but like bobthecat has suggested, work through the wall and the benefits will be worth it.

yeah i dunno tho, its jus that fulham winning the leauge sounds un realistic lol....

i disagree, did we all know that Spurs were going to do as well as they have been? a few years ago i would never have thought Spurs would get into the Champions League, let alone finishing top of their group.

Well I lose inspiration all the time with my saves. What I do is that i put that season on hold for a while and try something new. :)

i disagree, did we all know that Spurs were going to do as well as they have been? a few years ago i would never have thought Spurs would get into the Champions League, let alone finishing top of their group.

Dunno, they have splashed a lot of cash and they are a "big club". It is not a shock really. Fulham have much lower attendances and aren't as big a name.

Sometimes i stop my game after 3/4 games because i am sick of it already... I blame playing fm2010 toooo much.

Only reason I got bored, was because I've been playing it far too much lately, so I've had to take a few days off it lol. Break worked though