Getting the best out of Cesc Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

udbhav45

Banned
Reaction score
On all my time on this forum looking at various threads I have never found one saying that Fabregas was their top scorer etc.(Sorry if you have posted that)......and I have always wondered ways to get the best out of him like should I play him as an Advanced Playmaker or I have seen some threads saying to play him as a Box-to-Box Midfielder.

After a few trials I have found that the way to get the best out of Fabregas is to play him as a simple Central Midfielder with the duty set to attack.This way he gets forward to score loads of goals something which he does not do while playing as a Advanced Playmaker.This way he also does not tire quickly which he does while playing as a Box-to-Box Midfielder.

Let me know what you guys think....

Cesc-Fabregas-Spain-cesc-fabregas-3495197-370-481.jpg

I Would play him as advanced playmaker

I disagree, i set him as adv playmaker, attack. In a 4-3-3 and make him my primary target man and playmaker (run onto ball) i altered his settings, giving him a "free role"/"roam from position" setting and told him to rarely cross, and if he does, from deep. Lots of through balls, rare long shots, run w/ball sometimes, fwd runs often - i can't remember the exact settings i used unfortunately and as a result he, and my time fizzled out toward the end of my last season with Arsenal, though this may be just because they were very tired, i played the same team fairly often.. and i had a few recurring injuries. Cesc managed to score and make goals for fun.
screenshots:
View attachment 71109

View attachment 71110

View attachment 71111

Oh ok mate but he worked really well for me as an Central Midfielder

I've had success playing him on the attacking midfielder position, and setting him as the playmaker. His scoring alot of goals.

thats true 2 mate but u gotta get him used 2 the attacking midfielder position

people should show screenshots. tacctics and proof of success, not saying what you guys said isn't true but it would be useful to know stats and how to play him etc.

thats true 2 mate but u gotta get him used 2 the attacking midfielder position

Thats true, but it only take about 1-2 month before his used to the position. Just set him to train the position, and play him on the position in every pre-season match.

disagree with adv. playmaker which wasted his defence ability & stamina.

I will go for central mid support. He's strongest to pass the ball instead of holding it!
and i will set more closing down as he's tireless!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I disagree, i set him as adv playmaker, attack. In a 4-3-3 and make him my primary target man and playmaker (run onto ball) i altered his settings, giving him a "free role"/"roam from position" setting and told him to rarely cross, and if he does, from deep. Lots of through balls, rare long shots, run w/ball sometimes, fwd runs often - i can't remember the exact settings i used unfortunately and as a result he, and my time fizzled out toward the end of my last season with Arsenal, though this may be just because they were very tired, i played the same team fairly often.. and i had a few recurring injuries. Cesc managed to score and make goals for fun.

but u adjusted nearly every part of his individual tactics... dunno if he's reli playing as adv playmaker attack now...

I will try to get a screenshot uploaded by I deletd the save which he scored the goals for me so u guys gotta wait

screenshots:
View attachment 71109

View attachment 71110

View attachment 71111

I set his instructions to these and he got 4 assists against man city!!!

alright maybe he is also good with those settings I'll try them out in a bit

I find to get the best out of him you have to sell him for about 25-30mil and buy someone else.

really interesting mate actually I feel your off ur rocker

Well to be honest I buy Verratti at the start of the game for like 250K and play a diamond midfield with Song as defensive with Denilson and one of Ramsey/Verratti/Diaby as central midfielders with two wide players. Personally I have never had Fabregas play well for me on FM so I just sell him. Might just be me though.

Mate if had bothered to experiment slightly you eventually will get results out off him

Well to be honest I buy Verratti at the start of the game for like 250K and play a diamond midfield with Song as defensive with Denilson and one of Ramsey/Verratti/Diaby as central midfielders with two wide players. Personally I have never had Fabregas play well for me on FM so I just sell him. Might just be me though.

I follow you mate, but with the right settings fabregas is the best midfielder.

Haha, I did try... Personally I think he is overrated and will be suprised if Arsenal get anywhere near their valuation for him this summer.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I follow you mate, but with the right settings fabregas is the best midfielder.

Maybe I just didnt have the patience for him as others seemed to fit in fairly quickly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.