Getting Vale back to where they belong!!

im asking you a question!?!?!?!

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

cheers dc,

the skin is called klasa m8 u can download it somewhere on this site how do u think my story is coming along?

think its rather good mate, from what i have seen. Im new to this site so yeah i like what your doing, i am just getting well annoyed cause i have been trying to install new skins for 3 ****** days. can anyone send me a screen shot of what there file looks like so i can compare to mine, id put one of my file on here if someone tells me how to do it?

i dont know how to do the screenshots myself m8 i only know how to do them on the game do u have winrar?

yeah i do

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

hen i try to upload a word doc, my screen shot it say invalid file

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

an anyone help me?

dang my comp just crashed so will have to play the shrewsbury game again!!! hopefully i can get a similar result! will post the new result on soon

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

does anybody mind if i do monthly updates of all the games and top stories of the month so i can get my season through more quickly??

Print screen and btw is mint and i am going to do a story on my 'boro save nice one (y)

i might just ditch this and make harchester and put them in the blue square premier and do a story on that

i will come back to it as there i still have a save i might try and run them together in a couple of days!