GGGG75 kit request thread

lucky450, the Red Rebels ! :

1_zps68474843.png
2_zpseced82e5.png
3_zpsc5ff1f9d.png

Thank you mate, the kits are awesome :)

Not sure if your still accepting request today but whenever you get time mate.

Team : Tampa Bay Rowdies
kit style :the same as that OM style you did on first page not sure what template that is.
photo of kit:
http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/product-img/23996_en_maxi_0.jpg if you can can get like this maybe change the shirt collar to a more modern version
sponsor : Rowdies
brand : Nike
H/A/T ? : white with those strange yellow and green sleeves

Away shirt green any style and sponsor

Thanks again

brommers92 the away one was a bit strange,violet or purple ? pff i got dizzy but i hope the result is nice,so,
here are the Dragons ! :

po_zps268d4c9b.png
por2_zps88330580.png
por3_zpsb5105914.png

btw i see that my ariston6 template is becoming quite popular here,thanks a lot guys !!!

brommers92 the away one was a bit strange,violet or purple ? pff i got dizzy but i hope the result is nice,so,
here are the Dragons ! :

po_zps268d4c9b.png
por2_zps88330580.png
por3_zpsb5105914.png

btw i see that my ariston6 template is becoming quite popular here,thanks a lot guys !!!

There perfect mate thanks alot :)

Just a quick one mate, would it be possible for you to make two more kits for me for Porto using the same design as the middle porto kit you made me earlier? I was going to use the editor and make two additional kits for the champions league to mix it up a bit instead of using all blue and white colours ?

For the first one, I was thinking of an Orange kit with two slightly differant shades for the away champions league kit.

For the second one i was thinking of a kit the same as barcelonas new third kit with the black and grey stripes,

Would this be okay mate ?

well brommers92 although i think i am spoiling you i cannot refuse a request but ahemm,do behave yourself lol ^^)

here are your alternatives :

porto_zpsf6305c3f.png
porto2_zpsbdb879aa.png

A_D_Burton15 if i understood well you wanted 2 away (the real and a fantasy) and one home kit.If yes,then behold the Merry Millers ! :

ro3_zpsd7e1491d.png
ro2_zpsc8450526.png
ro_zps2e73b689.png

team : Holland Park Hawks
kit style : Red and White , Similar to Atletico madrids stoke sunderland ect.
photo of kit:
sponsor : Sony
brand :Nike
H/A/T ? : Away kit i was think maybe something like Southampton away kit with the white and red pinstripes or Maybe black and red like Ac milans

please define me what template you want and be specific with your away preference...

i meant one of the templates i show in first page...anyways,i made you a logo,tell me if you like it in order to proceed with the kits,i will make them in fb template.

hphlogohawkbig_zps81857787.png
hphlogohawksmall_zps38bd183e.png

Wow!..There Amazing!!! Thanks so much , Also whats the difference between FB and SS?

well,google them as ''FB Template'' and ''SS Template''... I did another version of the logo you may like it more..

hphlogohawk2BIG_zps323d0a35.png
hphlogohawk2SMALL_zpse79a782d.png

although i think the first is better....

There both really good although i really like the first! , Fb template if fine