GGGG75 kit request thread

Yohan Cabbage eccoli i Titani ! :

h_zps7c2555ad.png
hh_zps5eda874c.png
hhh_zpsc8b08adc.png

awesome as usual

Holy balls they are beautiful! Haha thanks man!
How do I install them?

Last edited:
find out in the graphics section in this site,they are guides.

team : Manchester United
kit style : FC12
sponsor : Sony
brand : Adidas
H/A/T ? :

Home- Red where the black is and Black where the pink is
2013-14 Ajax Adidas Training Jersey (Black-Pink) [,F42588] - $45.28 : Football Shirts, Football Kit and Football Strip - UKSoccershop.com - Official Soccer Merchandise

Away- White and black outlines and red on end of the sleeves
Spain Home Shirt 2013

Third- can you keep the same colours please
2013-14 Ajax Adidas Away Little Boys Mini Kit [G83479,] - $60.35 : Football Shirts, Football Kit and Football Strip - UKSoccershop.com - Official Soccer Merchandise

also, could you give me links for all kit templates and that please?

A_D_Burton 15 you have your Red Devils ! :

z_zps0c2909c5.png
zz_zps33687f7f.png
zzz_zps543635d1.png

* as for the templates,just google ''FC12 template download'',you know the joy of doing and finding something by yourself will be great !!!

** some of the other kit templates are-guess where-yes you found it,on this site on the kits' section |)

Last edited:

z_zps0c2909c5.png
zz_zps33687f7f.png
zzz_zps543635d1.png

* as for the templates,just google ''FC12 template download'',you know the joy of doing and finding something by yourself will be great !!!

** some of the other kit templates are-guess where-yes you found it,on this site on the kits' section |)
Quality stuff

1 - Ross County FC
2 - FC12
3 - CRC - EVANS
4 - Diadora

Home and away please just as it is!

Thank you much appreciated

130626_-_new_signings.jpg

sorry Stuarty M but you can ask one request.So,please choose between those two and tell me what to make for you.

z_zps0c2909c5.png
zz_zps33687f7f.png
zzz_zps543635d1.png

These are quality kits mate!
Cheers!

And i'll look now mate!

Stuarty M I have a problem here,i have ready your kits but i can't find anywhere the exact logo of your sponsor...if you can provide me with a pic of it,we are done.