GGGG75 kit request thread

BlueCow here are the Gunners ! :

a1_zps0adc31f5.png
a3_zps8998e489.png
a4_zps0e5b8093.png

If I was to say you can do any design with the kit as long as its for the club MK Dons.

Is that alright ? Im not to fussy as long as they look nice

If I was to say you can do any design with the kit as long as its for the club MK Dons.

Is that alright ? Im not to fussy as long as they look nice

as i have said,i accept only requests under using the little board i have on page one,but i will make one exception.......

do you want it with my fantasy brand gamma ?

well it is an opportunity for me to show my personal work a bit,so i made you three of my personal templates of my imaginary brand gamma using the ariston 6 template i've created.I hope you like them mate,so,dKempz behold The Dons ! :

mk_zpse422757e.png
mk2_zps4fe3d687.png
mk3_zpsac6879dc.png

team : Arsenal
kit template : side on 3d
photo of kit :
sponsor : fly emirates
brand : puma
H/A/T : red with the standard white sleeves and a touch of gold/ navy with a yellow trim with the badge in the middle of the shirt/ green with blue sleeves

well it is an opportunity for me to show my personal work a bit,so i made you three of my personal templates of my imaginary brand gamma using the ariston 6 template i've created.I hope you like them mate,so,dKempz behold The Dons ! :

Sorry for not replying, thanks alot look nice.

mk_zpse422757e.png
mk2_zps4fe3d687.png
mk3_zpsac6879dc.png

Can you do the same style kits you done for my MK Dons ones for Tigres? Doing a story on them

Can you do the same style kits you done for my MK Dons ones for Tigres? Doing a story on them

ok but this time use the info board and fill only what you want,ariston 6 template,sponsor etc..

and tell me the full name of your Tigres team,they are more than one...

Last edited:
team : Arsenal
kit template : side on 3d
photo of kit :
sponsor : fly emirates
brand : puma
H/A/T : red with the standard white sleeves and a touch of gold/ navy with a yellow trim with the badge in the middle of the shirt/ green with blue sleeves

sorry mate,you can request again,next week !!

team : Tigres
kit template :
ariston 6 template
photo of kit :
View attachment 366900View attachment 366901
sponsor : Nike
brand : Under Armour
H/A/T : just the home and away please. Same colours as the original ones but put your own spin on them if u like

Sounds a bit derpy but how do I get these kits onto my game from your thread haha

dKempz you select the pics here with right click and ''store picture as'' in your desktop.Then you place it on the graphics->kits file of your game through your files path.If you have a config allready with this teams name,they will be visible.If not,ask here or go to the graphics section,they are some guides there.

Well,i present you the Tigers ! :

t_zpsf6de7464.png
t2_zpsbad6d1c9.png

ps : you guys are incredible,under armour brand with nike sponsor !!!! LOL XDXD

team : Santa Cruz
kit style : SS
photo of kit:
They should be something like this (The first two)
sponsor :
Some Brazilian company (up to you)
brand :
Nike
H/A/T ? :
Nothing Specific

Thanks!

dKempz you select the pics here with right click and ''store picture as'' in your desktop.Then you place it on the graphics->kits file of your game through your files path.If you have a config allready with this teams name,they will be visible.If not,ask here or go to the graphics section,they are some guides there.

Well,i present you the Tigers ! :

t_zpsf6de7464.png
t2_zpsbad6d1c9.png

ps : you guys are incredible,under armour brand with nike sponsor !!!! LOL XDXD

Thanks they are amazing, and thanks for the guide:p